It all starts here..

Luke's POV

When I woke up the next morning, I rubbed my sleepy eyes as I leaned over to grab my phone. I clicked it on, my eyes closing from the bright light. I saw a text message from Calum, which included a picture of him half naked while Ashton sat by holding his thumbs up in approval. I chuckeld, what a way to wake up.

I soon saw I had a message from Grace, and my heart beat quickened.

"Luke,

How about lunch? Let me know!

Xx Grace (: "

I glanced at my phones time, 11:35 am. I shot out of bed, dressing in my Nirvana shirt and black skinny jeans quickly, adding on a beanie last minute. I rushed downstairs, flying past Calum who eagerly played FIFA. I texted Grace back:

"Sure thing. Be there at the park.

-Luke"

I rushed out of the house, driving like a manic to the park. Part of me felt guilty, knowing Claire was watching. But I had to move on, right? But the fact she was Claire's long lost almost twin....

I arrived at the park right at 12:05 barely making it. I walked casually out of the car, acting as if I wasn't in a rush to see her. Grace sat by a picnic table, a basket sat by her side. She glanced around, and once her brown eyes met my blue ones, she smiled. Grace grabbed the basket and walked towards me, her smile reaching all the way to her eyes. My heart pulled slightly. Her brown hair cascaded past her shoulders, in gentle curls. She wore little makeup, which made her more beautiful. Grace had on a jean jacket, with a black and pink flower dress that met at her knees, with black converse. I smiled at that.

"Hi Luke! Did I rush you?" Grace asked, stopping infront of me, looking up. I easily towered over her. "Not even" I lied, stuffing my hands into my tight jean pockets. Grace smiled, laughing. "Ok then, this way young sir," she teased, and I slightly blushed. It seemed like this was a date, yet she was in charge.

Grace picked a nice shady spot behind a tree, pulling out a blanket for us to sit on. While Grace pulled out the contexts from the basket, a few fans ran up to me, asking for pictures. I obliged, laughing at their silly jokes. They waved goodbye, chatting excitedly as they glanced at Grace and I.

"I'm sorry" I stated, sitting my lanky body on the blanket. "It's ok. I see that they admire you. It's really cute" gushes Grace. I smile, taking the sand which she hands me. "Thanks. Our fans are amazing. We are here because of them," I reply, smileing. "But sometimes they get crazy" I chuckle, going into a story about how we got male strippers at our hotel room. Grace laughed along with me, tilting her head back to laugh. I smile, the simple act so Claire like.

"Does it ever get hard?" Grace asks, quietly fingering grapes from the vines before she pops it into her mouth. "Yeah, sometimes. We get homesick, miss our family alot. But the journey itself is amazing. Traveling the world with your best friends, doing what you love, it's great" I gush, my mind going over millions of nemories.

"I bet all the girls want you" she says quietly, and her face twists as if in pain. "I guess. But.. I only wanted one girl.." I say, my voice trailing off. Grace looks up at me, her face full of understanding. I sigh, knowing I can never forget about Claire. Grace stands up, dragging me with her. "Enough talk, lets play" Grace giggles, running to the swing set. I run after her, pushing her up, high, high into the sky. She giggles, and my mind slowly wonders if I could fall for this girl.

Authors POV

OMFG!!! 10.4k !?!? You are all AMAZING (: Thanks for reading!! Mabey take a look at my band?

Keek: Scene2

Instagram: Scene.2

I LUB YOU ALL 😘😘😘😘

Xx becca (: