Wherever You Are (Luke Hemmings Fanfic)

This chapter is dedicated to my sexy ladies @avery_styles and @desistar68. Thank you for reading. Dont hate me for what you read!!

Xx Rebecca

Luke POV

  I was in the middle of practicing a song when my phone buzzed. I answered it, figuring it was Claire. "Hello?" I said, still strumming my guitar. "Babe, it's a boy," said Claire through sobs. I stopped strumming my guitar and sat it down, tears building in my eyes. "What?" I asked, unable to comprehend. "Yeah," was all Claire said before she began to cry again. "I-I have a son," I almost yelled, feeling bubbly. Claire cried more, making me feel bad. "Hey, stress is bad for our son," I said, smileing at the words. Claire still sobbed, but quiter. "God Luke, what have you done?" asked Claire, and I could imagine her head in her hands, shaking. It made me miss her more. "It's ok," I promised. "I-I got to go," said Claire, hanging up. I then dropped my phone and began to cry.

Claire POV

The pain was back, stronger this time. I screamed, grabbing the blanket's in fists. It felt as if someone shot my stomache, and then went to stab it. I then noticed the blood, pouring around me. It was comeing from me. I began to panick, seeing thick red blothches take up my vision. I grabbed my phone, about to call Luke. He was in London, what could he do? I then hurried to find 'Tatum' and hit.call. "Hello?" said a chirpy girl voice, I heard laughing in the backround. "Help," I mumbeled, getting pulled into the darkness. "What? Claire!" yelled Tatum, but blood covered my vision as I wiped out.