Chapter 3: Sigasig at Sigla

Start from the beginning

-Lucilia (@_.lucilia, Instagram comment)

"These literally hit home, omg (oh my god)! When I'm reading, I feel so connected with what you are writing. Amazing how you can put these feelings into words!!!"

[My reply: The same as what you did to me with your comment!!! *smiles*]

-Lucilia (@Fritentia, Wattpad comment)

"Your (social media) page inspires me."

-Reader (Instagram comment)

"Hey, your page is really awesome! I mean, your posts are really doing well. I like them all!"

-Grace Stanley (@gracestanley71, a private message on Instagram)

"I would love to read your book!"

-Dipanwita (@dipanwitaa__, Instagram comment)

"Keep your inner sparkle shine brighter each day! Continue following the desires of your heart. Cheers to more years of bringing inspiration to others through your writings!"

-Cousin (a private greeting)

"When are you posting the sequel? Brilliant!"

-Online Reader (Facebook comment)

"I'm in love with this!"

-Lucilia (@Fritentia, Wattpad comment)

Great beginning. I want more. Being a balanced person is great.

(This is no longer visible on the website since this was commented during my initial upload of the content, but I'm glad that I was able to take a screenshot of the message to include on this list.)

-Brenda Arledge's comment on the 160th article of Universal Verse

Creative writing is only a prelude of the rectos and versos of my entirety, and I wouldn't advance halfway if it wasn't for my mother's genial presence and cheer. I would check on my notification and it was her name I would see-the times when the only person who commented or reacted on the excerpts of my book was her, yet it felt like the whole universe did!

"Just continue to conquer the things that you would like to do. I know you are happy doing it."

"Keep it up, anak! I will always support you."

"Bravo, bunso! PinaBelieve mo nanaman ako!"

"Beautifully said! Precisely, the gist as a whole is excellent!"

"Thank you so much, my dear bunso, for remembering and acknowledging my advices. I know our Almighty God will always guide you in the best possible ways you can do."

"Very impressive! Keep up the great work. We are proud of you."

"That's awesome! Congratulations!"

"Thank you so much for keeping such beautiful memories for me. I love you..."

Congratulations, my bunso! Another great achievement...

I love the energy and love you forever, and how you always do the best that you can!

-Her

Receiving a direct message of adoration or appreciation from strangers without them expecting anything in return is so embracing. It's somewhat celestial and can never be traded at any cost. I hope that my books will serve as acknowledgment of how in gratitude I am to have a support system like yours. Thank you for all your recommendations! I appreciate it all. I do not know you personally and didn't ask for your decent words but then you keep on flooding me with messages of appreciation by commenting on the excerpts of my manuscripts posted online. I couldn't list it all here, but you know who you are. The heaven knows you by name.