Unscripted Humor (Compilation)

I'm sharing my witty side by imparting these unscripted realities, since I don't want to laugh alone.

Clean Laughter:

This reminds me of the Reader's Digest Just For Fun section at the magazine's end pages. Laughter-indeed-is the best medicine.

"Electric Fan"

[On a commute]

Young students riding on a jeepney whose treatment to each other is like that of a sibling...

Classmate 1: Chesca's (the author's real name or nickname) beauty is even more revealed when her hair is oscillated by wind.

Classmate 2: I agree. She's indeed engaging.

Classmate 1: You must always bring an electric fan with you.

Author (Myself): ...

"Nonfiction"

Classmate: Chesca, do you get mad?

Me: [I don't get mad, but if ever I do, it's scheduled. Kidding aside, I really don't. Only in bad mood at times, maybe? That's the reason why in my first fiction book Sabriona, I found it hard to keep pace with the dialogs between protagonists and antagonists, the reason why I prefer writing nonfiction. What to expect from a person who promotes positivity and human empowerment?]

"Music"

Shall I then pursue a career in music...

While my batchmates and I were jamming, the one who was playing a guitar observed, "Chesca is adroit at singing!"

In 2017, during praise and worship at The Feast, my batchmate told me, "Try joining the music ministry!"

During the birthday celebration of a relative, a visitor clapped while I was singing during a karaoke session. Only one person applauded, the one who had also a peak at singing.

"At Some Point"

This was me during my elementary days...

Bullies: Not beautiful!

Yesh: The opposite [calmness]...

I could recall how strong my spirit was, not letting myself be scourged nor maltreated. Ha-ha-ha! It was the spirit of King Gilas who spoke through me, because to be honest, the exchange of lives made me think that I was ugly at some point. [humors] You, when faced with such a kind of treatment, would you revenge or would you rather believe in who you are? No wrong feedback, all answers are valid and understood by the supreme in being.

"Eraser"

Officemate 1: Chesca, did you already have any nemesis before?

Me: During elementary days?

Officemate 2: [laughs] When her classmate didn't lend her an eraser...

Officemate 1, Officemate 2, Me: [belly laughter]

There was no borrowing or lending of an eraser that happened. It was just a made-up clause of Officemate 2 to humor the conversation. I have never had a foe. I only felt out of sorts at times, perhaps, but I don't bite back at critics. Matured enough, I stay away from conflict.

"Inspiration"

Colleague: Chesca is an inspiration...

Me: [Thinking in a deeper sense of what I have already contributed to society... I didn't think of any. Maybe my presence is all enough.]

"Regal"

Upon walking through the salon entrance...

Staff: A princess just arrived! Turn on the air conditioner!