Chapter 1: Supremacy

Silid-Aklatan

Trust her. She underwent the process. She was there and is here. -Author

When you see any strange behavior on a gifted or talented individual, try to assess not the person himself but the scenario around. A child is shaped by his or her environment. To speak about humanity is to speak about oneself, so let me share how I had lived my life through these pages. If you would ask me how I progressed as a human, well, without my family I could even not. Do you want to know how I have had my family as a core of inspiration? I made a character label for every member to remind myself that they are few of the greatest gifts that the heaven has gifted me:

King of the Bride - My father who made mommy say yes, so what else can I label him aside from "the king of the bride"? He married the most beautiful bride in his era.

Queen of the Aisle - My mother as the most well-favored woman of her time who wore a bridal dress as a symbol of purity. She was already ravishing beforehand but was even more stunning on her wedding day at 33 than on her salutatorian days, than when she graduated with a master's degree as well.

Every husband symbolizes the maker of the universe, while every wife represents the universe itself. It is symbolic in a way that when we hear the statement, "There is a Supreme Being who made and has held the universe together," no one can disagree since it rings true as an allegorical depiction of every husband who coupled with his wife to bring forth a child.

Husband (Father): The Maker of the Universe
Wife (Mother): The Universe

"King Gilas sang 'Moon River' in the yesternight's karaoke session. This was him at 74. His favorite songs are Matt Monro's. His videoke picks are "Love Me with All of Your Heart" by Engelbert Humperdinck and "My Way" by Frank Sinatra. My 6th sense is wondering how many songs he is able to chord. In another side of the spotlight, Queen Galak happened to win a folk dance contest at 70 at an event that was recently held in the plaza. Though aged by years, they are unhurried to my sight-a frame of fervor and stamina gracefully phased over a granted period of time." (Chapter 1, Sabriona)

Honestly, my siblings and I are all universal-at our own paces. It's just that I couldn't write Prince of Universe or 2 Princesses of Universe. We only have one universe, unless I am considering a multiverse frame.

Princess of Faith - My sister who was titled as Miss Faith when she was still young. The sign of the cross hand gesture symbolizes faith as done by Catholics.

Prince of World Balance - My brother who won the World Balance colorway design contest in 2019. He is a creative artist and the only university-epiteth graduate among the three (by the time I wrote this).

"Checkmate!" Wringzo sported.

-Chapter 10: Facta, Non Verba, Sabriona

The character of Wringzo is inspired by my brother who used to compete for the provincial level in chess and sport competitions. He has also a skillset in sketching and other layers of artistry.

Princess of the Universe - By fate and by blood, in spirit and in truth... supported by my book character Yesh Soprano who versed the defeat of Devrelza (on Chapter 3 of Sabriona, my first fiction narrative).

"It's when her mother lensed her worth that her head held the crown." (Chapter 1, Sabriona)

Buod: Summary (The Completion)

Human beings are all genius, unmatched, and beyond compare-humbly categorized in distinct categories. This surprisingly led me to the topical interpretation of the following hindsight. As what my engineer professor in college had to say, "Humans are more intelligent than computers because they are the ones who made them."