𝑿| "𝘎𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘭𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦...𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘣𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘢𝘭"

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

[𝙇𝙖 𝙋𝙪𝙨𝙝 𝙝𝙞𝙜𝙝 𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡 𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙢]

𝙂 𝘼 𝘽 𝙔  &  𝙀 𝙈 𝘽 𝙍 𝙔 were sitting in bio taking notes on the lesson their teacher just taught. Embry kept on bumping into her arm messing her up when she was writing and every time she'd send him a glare and scribble on his. They keep that up till the bell rung, signaling its time for lunch.

Before Embry could put his notebook in his bag Gaby grabbed it and wrote something in it. After she finished whatever she wrote, she ripped the piece of paper and handed it back to Embry along with his notebook.

"What is this?" He asked with a laugh.

Gaby peered over his shoulder to look at the paper she gave him, "my number."

Looking over his shoulder, realizing how close he was to her, Embry blushed and started to stutter, "T-thanks...I guess."

Gaby backed away and smiled at him. She stretched her hand out to Embry, wiggling her fingers. The boy looked at her hand then back at her with a confused face.

"Well, can't keep our friends waiting...let's go."Embry grabbed her hand and they intertwined fingers.

While walking down the hall, hands still together, Gaby heard her name being yelled from the other side. Looking behind her, Gaby saw Kat running down the hall towards the two.

"Gaby, you're not going to believe what happen-." Kat stopped herself when she noticed Gaby and Embry holding hands.

"Ohh-...am I interrupting a moment?" She whispered in Gabys ear.

"What...no." Gaby let go of Embrys hand and told him to go to lunch without her. Kat waited for him to be far away enough to continue.

Kat shoved her best friends shoulder and looked at the boy who was walking down the stairs, "I don't like him my ass."

Gaby rolled her eyes and changed the subject, "what did you need to tell me."

"Right right right, we're not done talking about that by the way...but anyways, you will not believe who's in my math class."

"Who?"

"I told you to guess."

"I'm not guessing, just tell me."

Kat smirked at Gaby totally not going to acknowledge the attitude.

"Is someone upset I ruined her Embry time?"

Gaby bit her lips, trying not to smile. Kat laughed and started dragging her to the cafeteria.

"I don't want to be your friend anymore."

"Sucks, you're stuck with me." Kat hugged Gabys side and looked up with her  smile. The Latina looked down and hugged her back, squeezing tight.

"So, who was in your math?"

Kat let go and started jumping around while quietly repeating the persons name.

"Paul? How is he in your class?"

"I don't know and I don't care."

"You're so stupid."

The two girls finally made it to the cafeteria and immediately spotted Cal waving them over. They got to the table, which was already occupied with Jacob, Embry, and Quil. Gaby sat down next to Embry, who was sitting next to Quil and Kat sat in the middle of Jacob and Cal.

"Hey." Embry softly told the girl to his left. Gaby looked at the boy next to her and smiled with her chin on her palm.

Interrupting, once again, Kat took a look around the cafeteria and wondered where the new addition to their group was, "where's Kim?"