𝑽𝑰| "𝘋𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘤 𝘦𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵"

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

[𝙇𝙖 𝙋𝙪𝙨𝙝 𝙝𝙞𝙜𝙝 𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡 𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙢]

𝙀 𝙉 𝙂 𝙇 𝙄 𝙎 𝙃  𝙒 𝘼 𝙎 𝙉 𝙏  𝘼 𝙎 bad as Gaby thought it was going to be. The teacher was surprisingly very down to earth and chill. She explained what she's got planned for this year, and it honestly sounded pretty interesting to the class. Right when she was about to end her talk, a man who Gaby noticed was the principal barged into the class with a student.

"Sorry to interrupt Ms. Todd, but you have a student joining your class today. His last teacher and I believe it was best to separate him and the two other boys he seems to cause trouble with." Grabbing the student by his shoulders, he led him to the seat next to Gabriella and forcefully sat him down. Saying his goodbyes, principal Rodriguez walked out the class.

"Well...that just happened," The teacher joked, directing her hands to the new student, "So...what's your name?"

"Uhh...my names Quil. Quil Ateara." Looking around he noticed all the stares he was receiving, not really caring that much. It wasn't until his gaze fell on the person to his right that he had a reaction. Quils jaw dropped, not believing the girl next to him was actually there.

"Welcome Quil to my humble abode," Ms. Todd gestured around the class. "You just missed the explanation to the syllabus, but I'm sure one of your classmates can help you out."

Turing his head back around to the teacher, Quil nodded his head and turned right back to the girl with a sly smile. She gave him a small smile back, a little worried about his expression.

"Now, if you need me I'll be at my desk." Walking to the front corner of the room and taking a seat, the students took it as a sign to talk amongst themselves.

Gaby shifted in her seat to face the Ateara boy, "Yes?"

"Uhh...New class. New people. Just trying to...umm...get the hang of it." His statement came out more as a questing then a answer, but she seemed to fall for his lame excuse for weirdly staring at her.

"It's not a lot. She just told us about some projects we'll have and the book to get." She said while looking back and forth from him and the paper on her desk.

"Projects...books. Got it boss lady." Quil said with a nod of his head.

"So...day two and you managed to get kicked out of class already. How does that happen?" The girl asked teasingly.

The boy laughed and rubbed the back of his neck. "It technically wasn't my fault...it was more a group effort." Scoffing with a smile, gaby rolled her eyes and signaled him to continue.

"What had happened was, I was chewing some gum and thought it'd be funny to throw it at Jake. Little did I know he would react like a baffoon and end up smushing it into his hair. Embry and I couldn't stop laughing after seeing his face. Jake was so mad he lunged right at us, but the teacher was there to stop him. Those little traders threw me under the bus. And now we're here." He said leaning back in his seat, arms crossed.

Gaby looked at him amazed. "You guys are quite the group."

Quil flipped his imaginary hair and shrugged his shoulders, "We try." He said with a smirk.

She knew befriending them was going to lead to getting in some trouble, and was all up for it. They reminded her of her own group. Crazy, fun, and very close. Gaby knew as much as the boys fight, they're ride or die. These are the types of friends that last forever, as dramatic as it sounds.

The rest of the period went by fast, the two teens joking around and getting to know each other a little bit. Gaby now knows he hates any type of greens in his food, has known the two boys he hangs out with since they were little fetuses, and used to have a pet hermit crab that gave him a weird rash. She shared some stuff too, like how she's originally from Costa Rica, she did gymnastics up until the 7th grade, and is a total sucker for rom-coms. The pair got along quite well, their personalities for the most part being pretty similar.

Hearing the bell ring was disappointing. They enjoyed talking to each other, sensing a good friendship in the near future. Saying their goodbyes, gaby headed to math while Quil ran wanting to brag to Embry.

Literally shoving kids out of his way, the boy was practically sprinting around the school. He knew his friend has math this period, but the class was on a different side of the school.

When he finally spotted him, Quil yelled his name and ran a little faster. Embry stopped in his tracks and spun around to see who called him. He was confused to see the boy. They weren't supposed to meet up till lunch.

"Damn...you're really...fast." Quil panted. He bent down on his knees, trying to get his breathing back to normal. "Long ass legs man...long ass legs." He said shaking his head.

"What do you want other than bashing me on my physique?" The curly head boy looked him up and down, still shocked.

"I mean I knew you were tall, but...", he kept on sizing him up and down. Waving a hand around his body, Embry had enough and slapped it away.

"Dude I don't have time for this. You're going to make me late for class. And if I get in trouble because of you, again might I add, my mom is going to murder me." Tiffany Call worried about her son enough as it is. If she got an email from the school telling her Embry is getting in trouble, on the second day too, she will most definitely murder him.

The call boy turned around about to walk away, but Quil grabbed his arm and turned him back. "Ok ok ok, I'm sorry. But I do actually have something to tell you." He didn't say anything after that, and it made Embry let out an annoyed sigh while rubbing his face with his hands.

"Quil!" He said sternly. The boy apologized again, laughing at his immature antics.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Dramatic effect." The late bell was about to ring any minute. Quil didn't care if he was late, so the only person who would get affected by it is Embry.

"So you know how after you and Jake betrayed me, the principal came in and took me out," Embry shook his head, remembering his friend being dragged out, "well, the new class I got put into had a special someone. You picking up what I'm putting down?"

The late bell just went off and the boy rolled his eyes. "I really don't have time for this." Embry stated as her walked towards his class.

"Then I guess you don't want to hear the part where it was Gabriella?" He froze hearing her name. Slowly turning to look at the boy, he started to walk back towards him.

"Yeah that's right. Who wishes they threw gum now huh?" Quil said smugly.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

⋆。˚☽˚。⋆(𝘼/𝙉) ⋆。˚☽˚。⋆
𝙃𝙚𝙮...𝙝𝙚𝙮...𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙮'𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙙𝙤𝙞𝙣
𝙎𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙄 𝙩𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙨𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚
𝙄𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙘𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙩𝙨 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙩
𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙨 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙖 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩
𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙄 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙨𝙤𝙤𝙣
𝘽𝙞𝙜 𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙗𝙞𝙜 𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨