𝑰𝑿| "𝘉𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘥𝘳𝘰𝘱"

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

[𝙇𝙖 𝙋𝙪𝙨𝙝 𝙝𝙞𝙜𝙝 𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡 𝙜𝙮𝙢]

❞𝙔 𝙊 𝙐  𝙎 𝙊  𝘿 𝙊 not have a crush on our history teacher."

Kim had mentioned to the Latina how she thought Mr. C was attractive and Gaby turned to her with a shocked face.

"No- ugh...I don't have a crush on HIM."

"Ohh...so you do have a crush then." Gabriella wiggled her eyebrows as she began walking backwards, facing the girl who's cheeks were turning red.

"Shut up."

The two laughed as they speed up to meet the boys who were walking ahead of them.

Gaby wrapped an arm around Embrys shoulder, having to step on her tippy toes 'cause of how tall he was. She looked up at him and gave him a cheeky grin. He wrapped his arm across her waist, smiling down at her.

"Can I braid your hair?"

Jacob snorted at that comment.

"Yeah...good luck with that. My sister almost got her arm torn off just for ruffling it."

"I did not almost tear her arm off-,"

"Embry, you grabbed her by the wrist and flung her on the couch."

"Well when you say it like that..."

Gaby and kim tried to cover their laughs by speed walking away. Embry shoved Jacob when the girl of his dreams let go of herself from him.

The two girls spotted Kat and Quil near the bleachers and Gaby dragged kim over to her.

"Kat, I want you to meet someone!" Noticing her best friend rush over to her, Kat told Quil a small goodbye before making her way to Gaby.

"Kat this is Kim, we have history together. Kim this is Kat, my best friend."

Kim put a strand of hair behind her ear and shyly waved at the girl. She returned the gesture with a wave also.

A whistle being blown caught the girl's attention, slightly startling them.

"ALL RIGHT! EVERYONE GATHER AROUND ME!" The PE coach yelled across the gym. He was standing next to a table with boxes of what looked like to be uniforms.

"Did he have to yell that loud? We're not even ten feet away from him." Kat whispered.

While walking over to the coach, Gaby noticed Embry looking over at them and waved him over. He disregarded his two friends and walked over by himself.

"That meant bring the other two stooges, bobo." Gaby teased as she poked his stomach. Embry grabbed her hand and pulled her closer. A sudden boost of confidence made him wrap an arm around her shoulders, like she did to him earlier.

"They'll be fine without me." A new feeling erupted in Gaby as the call boy smirked at her. She didn't know why she felt butterflies over a boy she meet a day ago, but she wasn't opposed.

Looking around the gym for his friend, Quil was very confused as to where Embry went. He and Jacob were just next to him one second and was he gone the next.

Quil found the boy he was looking for, his hand slapping his mouth. He started swinging back, trying to get Jakes attention, ending up just slapping him in the face.

"Dude, stop."

"No, look." Quil directed his hand towards the two teens who were walking together.