𝑽| "𝘌𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘺"

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

[ 𝘾𝙖𝙡 𝙒𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙖𝙢𝙨 𝙃𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚]

  ❞𝘽 𝙔 𝙀   𝙋 𝘼 𝙐 𝙇❞ Gaby screamed as The Lahote boy drove away quickly, making sure to stick up his middle finger out the window.

  She watched his truck drive off until it turned the corner before she ran up to the front porch, dysfunctionally with both hands knocking on the door. Gaby did that for no more than a minute before the door swung open and the face of Cal Williams appeared in front of her.

  "Someone seems eager to see me." Gaby grinned, bringing the hands she left in the air from knocking down.

  "Sure, let's go with that." Cal apprehensively replied, earning himself a shove as Gabriella walked into the house. He spun Gaby around and held on to her shoulders, leading her up the stairs to his room.

  Kats head shot up the second she heard the two barge into the room, "Would you look at that," She smirked, scooting over so she could make space on the bed, "Paul does have some good in his heart."

  Jumping next to her, Gaby scoffed, "You think he willingly drove me here? I had to cough up ten bucks and promise a weeks worth of homework from Cal-"

  "-You what?" Cal interjected, gripping tightly on the armrests of his desk chair. He shook his head in disbelief and closed his eyes as he tried to understand why his friend would throw him to the wolves, "How- no- why does my name always end up in your mouth when it comes to bribing, Paul."

  Shrugging her shoulders, Gaby guessed, "Your the only sophomore I know and-, "Interrupting herself, Gaby flailed her arms and huffed, "-We are getting so off track...what was so important that I had give up my daily allowance?"

  "We'll circle back to Paul thinking I'm giving him anything later," Cal fixed himself of the chair and cleared his throat, " So, basically my friend Jordan, you know the one dating Tyler," When he received blank stares from the two girls, Cal continued, "Whatever- She told me, that her friend Tori told her, that she overheard this kid from her third period say the kid from lunch has the hots for you."

  "Yeah," Gaby started, sitting up on the bed, "You had me, then you lost me."

  "That was the most ass explanation I've ever heard in my life." Katrina exclaimed. She kicked her leg up to block a pillow Cal threw at her.

  "What was hard to understand? My friends friends told her that she overheard someone say the boy from lunch today likes your bitchass."

  Turning her head to face Kat, Gaby feigned puzzled look and mumbled, "Who's the bitchass in this scenario," She pointed a finger to herself, "Am I the bitchass?"

  She was clearly messing with the boy, having understood him the first time. Gaby just genuinely had no care for something someone else had said- which, given the source, may or may not be completely credible. And the more she thought about how overly exaggerated Cal was being about the supposed "urgent news", the more upset she got thinking about all the things the ten dollars, that are now in Paul's pocket, could have gotten her.

  "Correct me if I'm wrong," Kat decided to play along, glancing at Cal and then looking back at Gaby, "But I think it's you."

  "Fuck the both of you." Cal grumbled, rolling his eyes and stomping out of his room. The two girls laughed at his statement, giggling to each other as they heard him curse his way down the stairs.

  "Cal!" Gabriella called out, rolling off the bed to follow him. She stopped at the bottom of the steps and looked around to see where the boy ran off too. Looking to her right where the living room are was, Gbay could see the TV on but no one sitting on the couch to watch it. After hearing a fridge open to her left, Gaby figured he went to the kitchen.