𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰| "𝘐𝘨𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘮, 𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭"

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

[𝙇𝙖 𝙋𝙪𝙨𝙝 𝙝𝙞𝙜𝙝 𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡 𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙢]

𝙀 𝙈 𝘽 𝙍 𝙔,  𝙂 𝘼 𝘽 𝙔, & Jake arrived to class rushing to sit at an empty table. They decided to pick a table farthest away from the teachers desk.

"This should be fun." Gaby whispers to herself as she takes a seat in one of the chairs. Embry didn't waste another second and took the seat next to hers. Jacob snickered at his friend, taking the seat in front of him.

The three teens talked for a bit, waiting for the class to start. While waiting the topic of favorite tv shows came up and it got intense.

"How are you going to sit here and tell me big brother is better than Gilmore girls?" The Latina could not believe the disrespect.

"How are YOU going to sit here and tell me that stupid girl show is better?" Jacob faught back.

"Give me one reason why it's better...I'll wait." She sat back in her seat and crossed her arms. Embry had an amused face, looking back and forth between the two.

"One?...I'll give you five", he began to list off on his fingers," real life human drama, romance, plot twists, life lessons, competitions...shall I go on?"

The Latina rolled her eyes and looked away from the boy, "I'm not going to argue with you anymore". She knew there was no way they were going to agree with each other.

But Jacob wanting the last word, he continued, "you're just upset that I'm right and you're wrong".

The moment he said that it sparked a new emotion for Gaby. She looked him straight in the eyes and told him, "Those are fighting words Jake."

Embry had to hold her down the moment he felt her move. Jacob, still thinking he's right, goes to argue some more. The only thing that stopped him was the unexpected voice that interrupted.

"Umm, excuse me," the girl directed her hand to the unoccupied seat next to Jacob, "Can I sit here...all the other tables are full?."

Embry let go of the girl he was holding and she slowly sat back down in her seat. Gaby smiled up at her and nodded her head.

"Yeah, of course...uh...just-", Gaby was trying to get the boy across from her to move his bag, but he wasn't getting it.

Embry kicked the boy in front of him, signaling to move his bag from the chair. After Jacob grabbed his bag and plopped it next to himslef,  she placed her things on the desk and sat down.

"So who are you?" jake asked a little rudely, which earned him another kick under the table. "What the hell? i was just asking a question".

"Ignore him, he's special", Gaby said. "I'm Gabriella, and that's Jacob," she introduced while pointing at the boy, "And to my left here is Embry", He gave her a small wave and smile.

"Hi i'm Kimberly Connweller...but you can just call me Kim", Kim said, giving them a shy smile. Gaby was excited to have a girl sitting with them, not wanting to sit alone with the boys.

"So Kim," Gaby started, "you excited for the new school year? Ya know the whole "high school experience" everyone always talks about."

Kim was about to answer, but the teacher beat her to it. Mr. Coleson got up from his desk and started to introduce himself to the class.

"My name is Mr.Coleson but i'd prefer Mr.C," their teacher said while giving them all friendly glances, "And so it doesn't get complicated later, where you guys are sitting it will be your assigned seats for the rest of the year."

Jacob and Embry gave each other goofy smiles while Gaby and Kim looked at them wearily, knowing that this was going to be one hell of a year.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

⋆。˚☽˚。⋆(𝘼/𝙉) ⋆。˚☽˚。⋆
𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝘼𝙬𝙠....
𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙣'𝙩 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙖 𝙋𝙃𝙖𝙩 𝙢𝙞𝙣
𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙄'𝙢 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙬....𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 2𝙠 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙨
𝙒𝙩𝙛 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙗𝙧𝙤
𝙐𝙝𝙝𝙝𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙨❓❗
𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖 𝙡𝙤𝙩 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙨𝙤 🙂
...𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙨𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙖 𝙎𝙃𝙊𝙍𝙏 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜