𝑽𝑰𝑰| "𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘦𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘦"

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

[𝙇𝙖 𝙋𝙪𝙨𝙝 𝙝𝙞𝙜𝙝 𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡 𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙢]

𝙈 𝘼 𝙏 𝙃  𝙒 𝘼 𝙎  𝘼 bore. Gabriella was counting down the minutes till the class ended. She listened to her teacher as he tried to explain the lesson plan for tomorrow, key word tried. The teacher was a nice old man, but he got distracted and shared his life stories way too much. Gaby can only imagine how the rest of the year was going to turn out. Her waiting finally came to an end when the dismissal bell went off.

Walking into her next class, the girl noticed not many people had arrived yet. Taking a seat in her table, gaby waited for the other students to pile in.

Gabriella took a look around the class and acknowledged the materials, for what she assumed to be the lab today, on everyone's table. She only really payed attention to the food part of it. Feeling a presence slam next to her, she went to face the cause of commotion.

"Hey...am I late?" A very out of breathe boy asked her.

"No, not at all. The teacher was actually about to hand out the instructions for the lab." Nodding his head he took a moment to catch his breath.

"You good?" She now asked him with a laugh.

"Me?," Embry pointed at himself, "yeah, no I'm fine. Who knew the math building and science building were so far from each other?"

Gaby laughed at his exasperated state. Their teacher passed out a sheet of paper with the directions for the project. Gaby had to explain most of it to Embry. They had started working, talking here and there, and it was going smoothly up until Gaby felt pieces of strawberries hit her face.

"What in th-,"

"Man this is one tricky strawberry."

Gaby looked at Embry while wiping off the residue and shoved him to get his attention. He jumped and threw his hands to his chest catching the latinas glare.

"What was that for?" he asked. He saw her wiping pieces of strawberry off her face and Embry just balled out laughing.

She, again, shoved him a little harder this time for laughing. "Why are there strawberry chunks in my face?" He looked at the directions then back at her with a 'really?' face. "The directions said to smash the strawberries...so I smashed the strawberries."

Gaby in that moment wanted to strangle him but refrained from doing so. She read over the directions which stated 'Add the newly created "extraction liquid" to the bag and mash strawberries again for another minute.

"Just wanted to know where in the HELL do you see smash...better yet, where the fuck does it say to hit them like a psycho!" she "slightly" yelled at him. He became well aware that he imagined an S in mash. Embry laughed at his own stupidity and apparent strength.

"Hehe "mash", "smash". That ones on me." Before Gaby could say anything else, the bell rung singling that it's time for lunch.

They cleaned up their area and packed up their things.

"Hey i uh...noticed we have lunch together." Embry told her.

She smiled sarcastically and nodded her head in agreement, "Good observation there, your point?" She was standing in the doorway waiting for him to continue.

"Oh...um." He became quite nervous but wanted to say what was on his mind before he combusted. "I was just wondering if you, i don't know.., wanted to sit with my friends and i?"

She looked up in thought. "I don't, after this whole strawberry incident i'm not sure how i feel about you." Embrys face looked panicked and She couldn't hold in her laughter.

"Of course i'll sit with you, under one condition." She raised her finger and slightly wiggled it at him. Embry physically relaxed and wore a bright smile, "Yeah for sure, what is it?" She smiled at him and said "Kat and Cal have to come too." Embry threw her a fake solute, "Yes ma'am!"

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

[𝙇𝙖 𝙋𝙪𝙨𝙝 𝙝𝙞𝙜𝙝 𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡 𝙘𝙖𝙛𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙖]

𝙀 𝙈 𝘽 𝙍 𝙔  𝙃 𝙀 𝙇 𝘿  𝙏 𝙃 𝙀 lunch room door open for Gaby, which she thanked him for. They briefly parted ways to go the their friends.

"Hey hey hey, guys let's go up up up" she hurriedly told her friends. With confused faces they hesitantly stood up.

"What's with the sudden rushing" said a very confused Cal. He waited for her response but only got a pull of the arm in the direction of what looked like her "lovers" table.

"Oh so we're eating here today, ok...fun." Stated Kat, which had taken a seat next to Jacob. Gaby nodded in confirmation seating herself next to Embry with Cal on her left.

It was a bit awkward until Quil spoke. "Just couldn't get enough of me." He looked right at gaby with a smirk.

Cal raised an eyebrow to this, "Oh, do explain."

Gaby just squinted her eyes and pursed her lips at him. "No comment." And she left it at that.

The rest of lunch passed by fast. The group of teens talked about schedules and classes, cal giving them some dos and don'ts as freshman. Embry, Gaby and Jake noticed they had history together, and made it a point to sit with each other. Since Quil isn't allowed to have any classes with Jake or Embry, his history class was with a different teacher. Thankfully Kat had the same teacher so they're going to stick together.  Jacob had pointed out that all of them, with the exception of Cal, have PE together.

"Oh wow. This class will definitely be interesting." Kat said with a little laugh. Gaby added "And to think this day couldn't get any longer."

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆