𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

  Just the picture alone made shivers run down my spine. I folded the newspaper as I was pulled into Molly's arms, I felt comfort and ease.

   "You're alright, my boys, my girls!" Molly sniffled as she hugged each of us, before turning to the twins after.

   Molly immediately gave them a tight hug, I heard Ron laugh at the sight of his brothers being hugged to death.

   "Ouch—Mom, you're - strangling us!" Fred and George yelped, their heads banging with each other after they moved to struggle.

   "I shouted at you before you left! It was the only thing I've been thinking about! What if You-Know-Who's caught a grip on you, and the last words I told you were all about your O.W.Ls?" Molly sighed before wiping her tears.

   I felt the need to laugh at the cute moment, but hearing Molly's words made me feel a pang in my heart, especially because Fred only has a few years to live, now it's my chance to save him.

   "Molly, dear, we're all perfectly fine, don't worry. Come on, now." Arthur rubbed Molly's back as he led her inside the house.

   We followed inside as Bill, Charlie and Percy went in their rooms, while the trio, the twins, Ginny and I sat on the living room.

   I unfolded the newspaper in my hands as I continued to read the article, Ginny and the rest reading them with me.

    "What do they mean by this? Why are they saying as if the Ministry's at fault?" I spoke up, furrowing my eyebrows at what I read.

   "Dad, you've got to see this!" Ron yelled as Arthur walked over to us and took the newspaper I was holding.

   "Ministry blunders, culprits not apprehended, lax security, dark wizards running unchecked, national disgrace? Who wrote this?" Arthur scowled before searching the page for the journalist. "Ah, Rita Skeeter."

   That annoying curly haired bitch.

  "Of course it's rubbish written all over it, that woman has issues." I scoffed, they agreed with my statement.

   "Molly, I'm going to have to go into the office; this is going to take some smoothing over." Arthur announced, standing up.

  "I'm going with you, Dad. Mr. Crouch would probably need help." Percy walked down the stairs, apparently he hears everything if the Ministry's mentioned.

  "Arthur, you're supposed to be on a holiday! I'm sure they could handle that without you!" Molly walked out of the kitchen, the worry on her face from earlier was back.

  "I've got to go Molly, I'll be back sooner." Arthur walked upstairs into his room.

  "Mrs. Weasley," Harry asked as we turned to him, "Hedwig hasn't arrived with a letter for me, has she?"

   "Hedwig?" Molly asked distractedly. "No, no, the last time she visited was when you needed food."

    Ron and Hermione looked curiously at Harry. I saw Harry look at us with eagerness in his face.

  "All right if I go and dump my stuff in your room, Ron?"

   "Yeah, I think I will too," Thankfully Ron got the memo. "Hermione? Nicolette?"

     "Sure." Hermione said quickly, we stood up from the couch and went upstairs before the others could be curious and ask us questions.

    "What's the matter, Harry?" Ron asked, slamming the door behind him. We sat on Ron's bed while the boys sat on Harry's.

   "There's something I haven't told you," Harry started, "On Saturday morning, I woke up with my scar hurting again."

    Ron and Hermione had gone quiet, shocked with Harry's sudden outburst. While I stayed calm, in which I knew exactly why.

𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋 ʰᵖ ˣ ᵐᶜᵘजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें