It's why he doesn't know.

My blood boilded just thinking about other people following Charlie having their eyes all over her body, I'm not letting anything bad happen to her.... well I'm trying.

"I'm just saying...you're diverting from the original plan" Mitch remained me. Watch the job and keep her out of harms way until it's time. "Now you put a scout on her friends house, Jack even. Thought he was in London"

"Don't you have a delivery coming up soon?" I asked not really wanting to answer why I had changed the plan completely, he'd be furious with me if he knew the reason was Charlie.

I didn't want to hurt her. Not intentionally, one day she will figure out what I'm doing.

But not today.

"Yeah yeah. You'll drop by right, it's your order anyways" I nodded. Of course I would.
"Keep out of trouble Charlie, or I'll have to staple your head shut"

Charlie laughed even though Mitch wasn't joking, he does that when we bust our stitches too much and bother him to fix it, but she didn't know as Mitch gave her a warm smile before leaving the room. I stood at the door looking at Charlie who's eyes were trained on me, those dark caramel eyes looking at me intensely.

It took her a while to finally ask what was up, I've fucked up several times around her. But she never seemed to notice or be suspicious about it out loud, she took the truth about me and laughed. I bite my lips as I walked over to her sitting on the coffee table in front of her my eyes looking at the fresh stitches on her forehead before down to her eyes, they were red as they focused on me.

"I'm a bit high" She mumbled noticing my stare on her eyes. They seemed guitly, I wondered the reason for it.

"Are you okay?" I didn't care that she was high or anything. I cared for her well being, I wanted her to be okay and safe.

"Do need something to drink or-" I asked when she nodded her eyes still on me

"I want you to answer my questions Harry" Charlie went straight towards the question, her eyes looking at mine trying to see if her suspicions are true or she was just being paranoid.
"Be honest"

I could try

"I'll be honest" If she even believes me, last time she laughed in my face or I can manage to tell her the truth without releaving much

"You know Jack don't you. I could see you two were familiar to each other, I'm not stupid" I was careless in that part, I was too entranced on wanting her safe I forgot I had to be a stranger to Jack. Didn't help that he also was acting familiar with me.

"Jack's my cousin, he's also a good mate of Mitch" He was actually my second cousin. Once removed by my mother's side but I've taken a likening of him over the years.

Jack is family, but even if he wasn't he'd still be by my side with how loyal he is to me and he's a good friend. And there's the plus that he does anything with no questions asked. Comes in handy especially when I flew him out here without some sort of a context.

"Okay....why was he at Mia's and how did you know know what was happening" Her caramel eyes stared into my green ones.

Again. I've been careless, my mind has been a mess because of her, I couldn't do anything that could harm her or anything that remotely cause her pain. I wouldn't bare seeing her sad or angry because her only close friend got hurt.
I've had looks out on her house since the day she moved in.