L.O.V.E

Avianna's P.O.V

~3 days later~

I woke up and rolled over on the bed and was face to face with Zayn. His presence here was great. The warmth of his body warming up my cold feet. My hand on his bare chest, the way he made me heart beat, the way he gave me major butterflies from just one touch, the way he gave me chills from just the sound of hi voice, and the way he left me breathless from just saying my name. The way he loved me, they was i loved him was just enough for me.

I couldn't believe this was happening like this. The way we were using Eli and Belina. Deep down in my heart, there is still a place for Eli and i know deep down there is still a place for Belina in Zayn's heart. I want us to end it with them, but if we did it would become suspicious and i wanted Zayn and I to remain a secret for now.

i rubbed my hand through his hair softly and gave him light kisses all around his chest. I slowly moved up to his neck and kissed him all around. I got to his lips and kissed him softly, but he still woke up and looked down at me. I smiled at him as he ran his fingers through my hair slowly and smoothly. He kissed my forehead softly and smiled down at me.

"Hey beautiful." His morning voice was nothing but sexy

"Hi." I said sweetly

"What were you doing while i was asleep?" He asked, but i knew he knew the answer.

"Kissing you until you woke up."

"What were you planning to do when i wake up?" He asked cheekily

I smiled at him staring into his big hazel eyes. I just want him, all the time. I didn't want to do anything else but be with him.I kissed him on the lips which turned into a hot and rough kiss. I got on top of him as i rubbed my hands through his hair. I moaned in pleasure as he rubbed his hands on my lower back. I loved this boy, he was the only one that made me feel like this. I moved my lips over to his ear and kissed it.

"I want you." I whispered softly which made him kiss me even rougher than before. I felt his member tighten from my whisper. I chuckled and kissed him, not holding back

We continued this for a long while until i just ended up laying on top of him, listening to his heart beat, which was pretty fast. Everything about Zayn made me feel good. The way he would rub his hand around in circles on my back just to relax me. The way he looked out for me, the way he made love to me, and the way he kisses me lets me know that this love is real, and there are no second feelings to what we have done.

"The boys decided there is no practice today." Zayn said snapping me out of my thoughts

"Thats great, now i could spend sometime with you." I smiled kissing his cheek

"Liam told me that Paige wanted to talk to you today."

I sighed "Ok, i mean i haven't talked to Paige in a while now."

"Yea, he told me it was something important that she isn't telling him about." Zayn got up of the bed still holding me in his arms "So he was thinking that if she tells you, you tell me, and i tell him, or you just go straight to telling him."

I scoffed "If it's something she really doesn't want Liam to know, then i wouldn't tell you."

"Not even for me babe?" Zayn frowned

"Not even for you." I smiled kissing him. I could never keep a straight face when it came to talking to Zayn. He just made everything feel so great, that I couldn't do anything but smile.

"You know you're amazing, I love you so much." He whispered seductively in my ear giving me chills down my spine.

"You're such a tease." I said close to his lips, leaving no space between them but not touching them either