Too Close

Zayn's P.O.V

When I got into her flat I carried her into her bedroom and went to make tea that would be ready for her as soon as he woke up.

Until she woke up I just sat in her bed watching T.V and leaning over to kiss her cheeks. When I heard her stir is when my heart began to race.

"Mhm?" She groaned

"Shh just drink this babe." I handed her the cup I tea as she gulped some down.

She wasn't as drunk as I was that night so she was still "in this world."

"That better?"

"Yes thank you." She nodded "where is everyone, where is Eli?"

"Back at the club." I stroked her hair slowly looking into her eyes

"Did i really party that hard?" She smiled shaking her head.

I shrugged "Well you don't seem to be to drunk so I would say no.".

"Oh well thanks for doing this for me."

"No problem, you did it for me once."

"You know, that is when I finally came to like you like as a friend. At first I didn't want anything to do with you."

"Me really!?" I gasped smiling

She nodded "Yea but then we got closer and yea I started to like you."

"I've always like you." I smile sweetly

She blushed rolling her eyes. "I have to be honest with you."

"Yea?"

"I lied. I liked that kiss this morning. In fact I loved it."

I sighed and moved closer to her "I loved it too."

"You and the kiss has been on my mind all day, and I want to kiss you again."

I smiled "Ok, it's our little secret."

I pressed my lips against hers and rubbed my hands on her lower back. She was on my lap as she rubbed her hands through my hair making me moan in pleasure. The kiss had a hint of fire in it and i felt something so great whilist holding her.

We rolled around on the bed kissing each other not giving us a chance to breathe at all. Everything about her turned me on. Her body, her lips, and the hint of tea on alcohol on her breath just turned me on.

She pulled away and started to unbutton her shirt. I stared at her in shock for a minute. I didn't think we would actually do this. I did the same after a couple moments of staring. I was hypnotized. I pulled mine over my head. I couldn't believe this. We were actually doing this. But I was too in love to care anymore. While I was kissing Avianna again, I wasn't feeling guilty about Belina anymore.

"I love you Zayn." She mumbled still kissing me "Don't ever let me go."

I rubbed under her thighs and smiled "I love you too, i'll hold onto you forever."

She slammed me down on the bed and smiled down at me "Remember, this is our little secret.

And it was all history from there.

******

Avianna's P.O.V

I woke up and looked around me. I remembered everything from last night and I was more happy then guilty. Eli didn't run through my mind once last night, and not to be rude but he didn't matter right now. Nothing mattered to me but Zayn right now.