The Proposal: Part 2

Looking for about 30 reads, 10 votes, and 15 comments until next update. It would mean a lot guise. I don't like silent readers, so please please please comment!!! <3

Liam's P.O.V

The day was going great so far.

I knew she would love going to dinner tonight. At my favorite restaurant. It was an Italian restaurant and it was where our first date was. A couple days before, I had pretended to make reservations to one of her other favorite restaurants to throw her off because I knew that day she was listening. What I had made the reservations for was on the roof. It was going to be perfect. After we would finish or dinner, our waiter would bring out the cupcakes I requested and it will be enough for it to spell out 'Will you marry me Paige?' I knew she would love it.

We walked back into my flat hand in hand. I had to make Paige stay out of the bedroom for a while before we left tonight so she could come home to a lovely bedroom waiting for her. I was successful this morning by making her get me a cup of water. During that time I had out a complete outfit that I brought for her in the closet. After she got dressed, I was hoping to get her away so I could set up the bedroom. I was thinking red roses on the bed, champagne, dimmed lights, and a couple of lite candles.

"Why aren't you telling me where we are going next?" She whined

"I let you talk me into ruining the other surprises," I started "This one, I can't afford to ruin, love." I replied. She pouted rolling her eyes. She flopped down on the bed crossing her arms over her chest. I kissed her cheek and began to tickle her "Cmon babe don't be like that" I laughed. She squirmed around on the bed, squealing like there was no tomorrow. This was amusing for me.

"Liam stop please!" She pleaded trying to take my hands off of her. She had no luck because I continued to tickle her, showing no leniency.

"Show me your smile, and then I'll stop!" I demanded

"I am smiling!" She screamed. "I'm smiling so hard my cheeks hurt!" She said over a laugh. "Please I can't breath!"

I sighed and stopped her punishment of tickling. She was breathing a little heavy but kept laughing. Her eyes were full of tears.

"You must be real serious about this surprise," She said after she finished her laughing.

"Yea, don't worry it's a heck of a surprise." I smiled giving her a wink. I gave her a big bear hug and we stayed in that position for a while whilst we watched some television.

"You sure you didn't have to do any work today?" Paige asked me, playing with my fingers.

"Yes I'm sure." I smiled "Rather be with you anyway."

She showed me her bright white teeth and chuckled "I love you."

"I love you too. I replied.

****************

I swear I almost saw tears In her eyes. The way she looked at the outfit I had gotten just for her. The way she looked at me, like I was an angel or something, made me feel extremely proud. She made it so easy to look deep down into her beautiful brown eyes. "Liam?" She whispered astonished "You got this for me?" She took her attention from the dress to me. I nodded as she turned her attention back to the dress. She picked it up and pressed it against her body, standing in front of the mirror.

"Do you like it?" I asked walking behind her. She chuckled and rolled her eyes.

"If I didn't would I be close to tears right now?"She asked sarcastically. I took her in my arms. I loved her so much and I knew proposing to her would be great and I just knew she would say yes. I knew I was ready to be a husband and I knew she was ready to be a wife.

"I'm guessing the surprise was dinner." She said smartly. I groaned rolling my eyes, but ended up smiling anyway.

"Mhm." I nodded my head still smiling. I still didn't know how to get her out of the room. I had one idea, but it was kind of stupid.

"I want to be surprised after you get dressed." I smiled "How about you get all your stuff and change in the bathroom, and I'll change in here. "

"Why can't I get the room?" She asked. I chuckled and handed her her things.

"Because I called it." I replied sticking my tongue out.

She rolled her eyes "You get away with it because you're cute." She kisses me on the cheek and left the room. I closed the door behind me and locked it. I quickly went through my closet for the clothes I was going to wear tonight. It was simply a white button down shirt, black trousers, and a black tie and vest. I put on my shirt first and made the bed, fixing the bed sheets and pillows. I scattered deep red roses on the bed and on the floor around the bed. I then went to finish getting dressed. I put the champagne on the nightstand in some Ice along with some chocolates. I fixed a couple more things I'm the room and was finally satisfied with my work. I stood in front of the mirror and straightened my tie. I began to feel a bit nervous.

What if she didn't say yes?

What if i get cold feet and don't ask her?

I shook those thoughts off and began to think straight. I know she would say yes because she loves me, and i also know she really does love me. Yea, i might get cold feet from the start, but i know i will ask her no matter what. A big smile crept across my face as i started to feel a little more confident and excited. I couldn't wait to see her in that dress.

I glanced back at my work one more time and smiled. I walked out of the room, dimming the lights, and closing the door. Locking it from the inside. I went over to the bathroom door and knocked on it lightly.

"Yea i'll be out in a minute, babe." Paige replied. I nodded to myself and went to make sure all of the other lights of the house were off. I came back to the bathroom door and out she came. She looked completely gorgeous. The dress fitted close to her body, leaving her curves and petite waist on full display. The blue eyeshadow she had with the black dress really made it look even better. She had just the right amount of makeup on and her hair in tight curls falling down to one side.

She was absolutely stunning.

"What do you think?" She asked smiling as I scanned her body up and down a couple of times.

"You look amazing." I said astonished "Incredibly beautiful, babe."

She smiled blushing "Thank you." She placed her hands on my chest and bit her lip "And you don't look too bad yourself."

"I look hot don't i?" I winked. She rolled her eyes and i pouted "Dont I?"

"Yes babe, you do." She smilied leaning in for a kiss.

I stood in front of her and held both of her hands. Our foreheads touching and our noses rubbing against each other. Our lips lingered just inches away from each other and the light feeling of her lips gracing against each other gave me massive chills. I took one of her hands now and led her outside the flat. I had a limo outside waiting for us. I opened the limo door for her and slid in after her.

"Why are you doing all of this?" She asked me. I shrugged my shoulders.

"Because i love you." I smiled cheekily "And i wanted you to know that."

"Liam i already know that and-" She didn't finish her sentence because soon, my lips touched hers. i felt like we were kissing the whole entire limo ride, but that was a feeling that i didn't mind at all.