Truly, Madly, Deeply (Last Chapter Part 2)

"You guys, why are you picking out outfits for me?" I asked Paige, Eleanor, and NIna. They've been going at my closet for the last half and hour to find something for me to wear. I was pretty nervous because most of my dresses were tight, and they would notice something.

"We're going out to a party." Eleanor said. "Here, that's a good option." She replied throwing a dress my way.

I looked at it and it would definitely show off my belly. The dress would be up to my mid- thigh also.

"No, I don't like it." I grumbled throwing it back to her.

"Your so picky." Nina groaned as she continued rummaging through my closet.

You have to be when your pregnant. I thought to myself.

"Ah! Here!" Paige handed me a midnight blue strapless dress. It would go up to my knees and it didn't look like a tight fit, but just incase, i'll wear a blazer with it.

"Ok. I'll wear my black blazer with it too, yea?" I asked her.

"And these blue heels." Eleanor handed them to me. "Go get dressed in the bathroom and we'll get dressed in here."

"Ok," I said going into the bathroom. I slipped the dress on. It had a little bit of a tight fit, but nothing too serious. I managed to zip it up by myself though. I looked at my baby bump in the mirror and it was visible to me. I don't know how it would look to everyone else, but to be sure I put on the blazer and buttoned one button. Now no one would know.

I walked out of the bathroom and back into my bedroom. They looked flawless and I felt stupid because I had to wear this blazer.

"You guys look good." I smiled coming into the room. I sighed and sat down on my bed.

"So do you. You look sophisticated." Nina laughed

"Especially with your hair straightened." Paige smiled sweetly fixing something on her dress.

"Thanks," I said putting on my heels. Who knew how long I could wear these for. "But you guys look hot and I'm just the sophisticated one," i frowned slightly.

"Then take this off," Nina said getting ready to take off my blazer."

"No," I snapped pulling away. "I mean- i--It might get a little chilly-s-so I'll wear this incase." I said as a coverup.

Nina just shrugged.

"I don't think i'll enjoy this party." I sighed to break the awkwardness i has just created.

"Why?" Nina asked.

"Zayn isn't here, duhhhhh" Paige grumbled.

"It's ok, Avi. You'll have fun with us right, love?" Eleanor said giving me a hug.

"Yea."

We left my loft and got into the car with the boys. I missed Zayn so much that it was literally killing me. I felt like I could die any second.

"Avianna wants to know!" Nina exclaimed.

"Know what? I asked. I wasn't paying attention to the conversation in the car at all. I was in my own world.

"Where the party is." Nina told me. "They won't tell us."

"So," I shrugged. "It's probably just the club." I said with no interest, playing with the hem of my dress.

"Haha see that's where you're wrong." Louis smiled "Its not just any club."

"Where then!" Nina yelled in frustration.