Give Your Heart A Break

Avianna's P.O.V

I woke up sleeping close to Zayn. My back was basically facing him as I felt his body close against mine. I poked my head up to see if anyone was awake.

I saw bodies in every sleeping back except for two. Liam and Niall were already awake?

I easily got out of the position I was in and stretched. How the hell did I end up lying near Zayn? And why would I let myself fall asleep next to him?

I heard chatter in the kitchen so I slowly shuffled my feet in.

Niall looked at me and burst out laughing, his face turning red.

"What?" I asked dumbfounded

"Your hair." Liam snickered

I immediantly knew what was wrong with my hair. It was completely out of place. These idiots.

"I just woke up, I never knew I was suppose to wake up looking like a supermodel." I said trying to pat down my hair with some water.

"We know babe, we're just messing around." Liam smiled kissing my cheek "How did you sleep?"

I blushed. There, they will see right threw me. "Good." I smiled

"You looked pretty comfortable with Zayn." Niall teased

"Niall, she has a boyfriend." Liam growled

Eli!? Where was he? I hope he didn't wake up and see mine and Zayn's sleeping position.

"What do you mean comfortable?" I asked gritting my teeth slightly

Niall rubbed his hands threw his hair "I mean you looked like you slept well, you know comfortable with Zayn, I know you guys had a rough time getting along at first." He gave me a confused look "What do you think I thought, that you like Zayn? You are just friends, right?"

I was so relieved, he wasn't thinking what i thought he was thinking. But why did I feel so weird about this? I didn't have feelings for Zayn! Not even a little! Did I? "Yea, we were the only ones up last night so we watched T.V and I just fell asleep."

Niall slightly smiled "I didn't ask for an explanation." He teased raising his eyebrow.

Damn. Real smooth Avianna!

I blushed and stared at Niall for a long time trying to read what he was thinking. It got awkward so I just stopped and turned to Liam who looked to be zoned out on all of this.

"What's for breakfast?" I asked

He shrugged "Tea?"

I have him a 'are you serious look'. I wanted real food, not tea!

"No offense but I'm not British, so I don't do tea with toast and jam in the morning. I would like a good meal." I said smiling widely facing Liam

Liam rolled his eyes and smiled "what do you want babe?"

"Waffles and sausage!" I exclaimed

"Shh, we don't want to wake up the others because then we will have to make something for them too." Niall said whispering

I laughed "OK!" I shouted to bother him

He gave me a glare and kissed my cheek "you're crazy, no wonder Eli loves you."

I blushed "Are you trying to tell me something Niall?" I teased

"Yea, that I love you and that your the best friend ever." He winked

I smiled "Love you too Niall."

We started to make the breakfast that started out to be just for me, but Liam and Niall ended up wanting some too. I knew it!