A Life Changer

Avianna's P.O.V

I took Zayn's advise and got some rest. It helped, but nothing major. I hate being sick, its the one thing I just don't tolerate. I've been sick a lot lately. At first i just thought it was nothing, but now it's clear i've caught something. But its weird because when i would feel a little better, i would always want to eat. I just want Zayn here to take care of me. I missed him so much. I missed all of them, I missed talking with Liam. I was always the most fond of him.

I was going to the doctor with my mom and Desi soon, so for now I just stayed on the couch. Sarie was out with Jaden and dad was at work. I'm guessing Zayn was extremely busy because the shows are going to be soon. I wonder when i'll see him again. I miss his body against mine, I miss touching his warm soft chest and I missed playing with his soft smooth hair. I missed making love to Zayn.

Then it hit me. The thought literally came to me from me just thinking about doing that stuff with him.

What if? No, I can't be because we were careful. But the signs are all here. This past week or so I've been feeling weird, and now that I think about it my periods late. A sick feeling came over me and I wanted to throw up again. I can't be pregnant! Not now! Not when Zayn is so busy. He might not even want this baby. Honestly, i'm not sure if I'm ready for this baby- if I am pregnant. I had to know for myself. I quickly threw on sweat pants and a hoodie. I told my mom I was going for a quick walk and that I was feeling better

When I left the loft, I would've ran to the pharmacy if the streets weren't packed with people. So many things ran through my mind. How would I tell Zayn? Where would we go from here? I saw how he reacted when he thought he was going to father Belina's child, but that was a different story. But it still scares me. Would he be finished with me? No, I know Zayn is nothing like that.

I got the pharmacy as quick as I could and bought a pregnancy test. As I bought the test, I fought to hold back tears. I wasn't ready to be a mother. I'm sure Zayn isn't ready to be a father either. I left the pharmacy and opened the box. I took two sticks out and threw the rest of the box in the trash can on the street so my mom won't see it. I shoved the two I kept in my pocket and headed home. I felt so stupid. I should've seen this coming, I should've identified all these symptoms I was having. Most of me was praying that I wasn't pregnant, but the small amount of me was kind of happy about it. I got back to my loft and slowly slipped back inside.

"That was a quick walk." My mom said approaching me.

"Oh, I just don't want to stay out too long." I told her. My heart thudded in my chest as i held in my secret from her.

"You feeling better I suppose." She said. I nodded. "Okay get dressed, we're going to go out soon."

"Ok, i'll go take a shower." I said heading to the bathroom. My heart was pounding in my chest. I didn't know whether to take the test then shower, or shower than take the test. Maybe I should take the test first so I could cry in the shower if I am pregnant.

I put the water on for the shower so the water could warm up. I then went into my pocket and opened one test. I did what I had to do and put it down for two minutes. I felt my heart speed up and a lump rise in my throat. I never felt so anxious in my life. I slowly let my trembling hand pick up the pregnancy test. I took a deep shaky breath before looking at it.

+

A small green plus...

It was a feeling like no other. I didn't know whether to smile or to be upset. I decided to think maybe it was wrong. I used the other test and it told me the same thing. Maybe my emotions got the most of me because a small smile crept across my face.I wrapped the test in tissue,so it wouldn't be noticeable, and threw them in the garbage.