Family Reunion

Avianna's P.O.V

I ended the call with Zayn and immediantly jumped into my fathers arms. He kept a strong grip on me and squeezed me tightly. I loved the hugs from my father. There was nothing like his hugs. I missed his scent, and i became familiar with it again right away.

He placed me down and kissed my forehead "Avianna, baby, how are you?" He asked smiling like crazy.

"I'm good. I'm so happy to see you." I said. I looked over at mom and saw her standing there almost close to tears. It's only been a month, i didn't think they could miss me so much. i went over to her and looked at her for a second. She smiled and so did i. She brought me into her arms without hesitation and i, honestly, didn't want to leave her arms. I feel like my parents give different types of hugs. My fathers hugs are so tight and filled with love like he will never let you go while my moms are soft and delicate, but you could still feel in love in them.

"How is my baby?" She asked pinching my cheeks. I rolled my eyes a little which made her smile. "I can't believe you came home. You left behind a great-"

"Nothing is more important than my family." I said quickly. "Don't worry, more opprotunities will come."

"Let's hope so." She smiled giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Avianna!" Sarie yelled and tackled me. Soon Desi joined in, too. I never realzed how much i missed my sisters until now. I feel like Sarie and Desi look so much different and grown up. It almost made me want to cry. "I missed you." Sarie smiled. "I have so much to talk to you about."

"Well i'm ready to listen." I replied smiling.

"i miss you too." Desi said. "But i still can't believe you left One Direction. The cutest boys you could ever meet."

I laughed and kept her in my arms. "Their not that cute." I rolled my eyes

"You've been with them for a month, and you still don't like them?" Desi exclaimed looking at me intensively like she was going to kill me if I said no.

"I do like them- actually I love them! They're really fun, funny, and incredibly supportive people." I said holding back a blush.

"Oh my gosh, you're going to soon be an obsessed directioner!" Desi screamed jumping up and down. We all ignored her as we left the airport and got into my dads car. I sat between my two nuts of sisters.

"Oh Avianna, you want to know what I saw?" Sarie asked me. I nodded. "I saw this article talking about fans that way they wanted you and Zayn to go out. They even added a picture of you two hanging out once." She implied smiling. "Imagine you with Zayn." She smiled

"That would be great." Desi said dreamily. "He would be family to us. All the boys would be actually."

"You two would look good together." Sarie smiled.

Does everyone say that now?

I chuckled nervously "Maybe,"

"You would've had a chance with him if you didn't leave." Desi said lowly.

"Yeah, probably." I smiled. I started to talk to me parents about all the people I met and my month experience in England. They wanted to know almost every detail."It was a lot of fun." I told them. "I might just live there one day."

"You'll take us of course!" Sarie yelled smiling

"What so you could possibly see One Diretion?" I asked smiling

"Maybe." She chuckled "But i actually here England is a beautiful place."

"It is." I nodded "It's not better than New York, but it's a beautiful sight."

It was pretty late. It was 12:00 A.M here and soon Desi went out like a light. I held the little diva in my arms remembering how much I missed doing this.

"She asleep?" Sarie asked me. I nodded. I was pretty tired myself, and I was quite hungry. I was really in the mood for a burger from Five Guys, Burgers and Fries. There was only one place that stay opened this late.

"Dad could we get a burger?" He looked at me through the rear view mirror and gave me a confused look. "Yes, I want a burger at midnight." I smiled

He rolled his eyes 'Five Guys, right?" I nodded "If we ever get out of this damn traffic, hopefully we'll get there before Desi starts to have her nightmares."

"Nightmares?" I asked confused.

"Yea," Sarie started "She's been having them every night about God knows what. It started about three days after you left."

"Do you think it's because I left?" I asked starting to feel a little guilty.

"Who knows. At night, when she has them, she comes into my room saying that she wants you. And then in the morning, after she falls asleep again, she acts as if nothing has happened."

I was confused and couldn't help but feel guilty. It had to be because I left that she's having these nightmares. Why else would she wake up crying saying she misses me? But what could she possibly dream about that made her so scared? And why was it so constant?

"It might not be because you left, Avianna," My dad started. "She's little, and the fact she had nightmares and you weren't there for her- probably just got to her."

"What was wrong with me?" Sarie asked

"Nothing. She just wanted both her sisters there for her."

Mom looked back and the saw the still confused look on my face. "Don't worry, Avianna. I'm going to get her to a doctor to talk about it." I half smiled and nodded.

_________

After we got my buger, we went to our parents loft for the night. I will most likely go back home tomorrow, but i wanted to stay and experience one of Desi's nightmares.

I stayed in the living room to eat as everyone else went into their rooms to get some sleep. I was sleepy too, but i was also hungry. I rather go to sleep full than hungry. But, I had to sleep on the pull-out couch, which wasn't very comfortable anyway.

I switched on the T.V., not finding anything interesting. I decided to just settle on watching sponge bob. I could use some more cheering up to do. It just hit me on how much I'm missing Zayn right now. I miss him a lot and I just want to be with him again.

It's about seven or eight A.M over there, and he is probably up getting ready to take care of things. Should I call him? No, I should just text him.

To: Zayn

Hey are you busy, hun?

I'm guessing he was because he didn't answer me back for a while. I waited another ten minutes or so to see if he'd reply. I started to feel really tired so I just decided to get comfortable on the couch and go to sleep.

A/N: Sorry if it was short and boring. Big stuff are going to happen soon guise! Stay tuned! :D

I really need your reads, votes, and comments because this story is sadly almost over. ;(