The Proposal: Part 3

A/N :Lol sorry about my song choice.. I just really like that song for some reason.. i like a lot of blues songs because of my father actually :P And i think it fits the mood of this chapter perfectly.

I recommend listening to the song while reading the chapter. It puts good effect into it!! :P

Paige's P.O.V

That little sneak tricked me.

Turns out he didn't make reservations to the restuarant i thought he was, but i wasn't complaining. I loved this restuarant even more. It's where i had my first date with the love of my life.

He took my hand as i made my way out of the limo. I looked up at the Italian restuarant and smiled. I haven't been here since our first date. I smiled as the memory filled my mind. Liam was so scared and nervous to bring me on a date. He didn't know if i liked Italian, which i didn't really, but now i love it because of him. I stared into his chocolate brown eyes trying not to cry. He looked at me but smiled while turning his head away. I gave his hand a tight squeeze. In return, he kissed and nibbled on my cheek which made me melt in his arms.

Pictures of course were taking but I didn't care. It was just about me and Liam right now. All the flashes of bright lights were ignored because I only kept my eyes in Liam.

We entered the restaurant. I was expecting to sit down at one of the seats. There was a good amount of people here's but there was still a couple of tables left. I gave his hand another squeeze, which made him turn around to look at me. I gave him a confused look and he smiled turning away.

Soon we went through a door and up a flight of stairs. I wanted to ask him exactly where he was taking me, but I couldn't open my mouth. It fully came to me that maybe it was going to happen tonight. It all began to feel so really real. After going up the flight of stairs, Liam took a minute to stop and look at me.

"Close your eye, babe." He whispered. It gave me chills of pleasure as I obeyed his command. I heard him giggle as he placed a hand on my back leading me through a door. My heart began to beat rapidly in my chest. What was I going to see? "Open." He whispered again in my ear. I took a deep breath and slowly opened my eyes. I opened my eyes to see a small round table on the roof of the restaurant. There was candles all around and light music being played. I gasped as I looked into his eyes. I didn't know what to say or do. Liam took me in for hug knowing I didn't know what to do. "This is for you, love." He said. It sounded as if he was choking up too. I smiled burying my head in the crook of his neck. He kissed the back of my neck lightly and led me to sit down.

I sat down in the slightly cold seat. I winced slightly and Liam looked at me with concern.

"Something wrong?" He asked. I shook my head. "Why aren't you talking babe." He asked giggling

I honestly didn't know. It was like I had no voice, it was like I couldn't talk at all anymore. I forced myself to say something, anyway.

"Sorry," I said my voice cracking. I cleared my throat and continued. "I'm just so happy."

He smiled and took the seat across from me. "Good. I was hoping to make you happy."

"But what is this for?" I asked

"For love," he said lowly. "I'm doing this because I love you." He smiled. "Like I've said over a thousand times today."

My stomach flipped as I giggled. I felt a lump rise in my throat. I gulped down some of the water that was in front of me. Liam laughed at me and I felt my cheeks burn. I couldn't show him that I was so nervous because then he will know that I know he is going to propose. I had to act calm.

For a couple minutes, we sat there and let the light music full the air. We talked a little and with every minute that passed, I got a little more anxious and scared. Occasionally, while we were eating, Liam would take my hand and I thought I would throw up my heart. I thought a ring would be placed on my finger, but I was always wrong.

I was starting to think that Liam knew I suspected this, so he is teasing me.

A couple minutes after we finished eating our wonderful Italian course, our waiter brought up a tray full of some type of desert. It was really big that it had to placed on a whole separate table. I love sweet things, so I tried to lift up the tray to get some, but Liam stopped my taking my hands again.

He stood me up and brought me from our table. He put his hands on my waist as I wrapped my arms around his neck. We started to dance cheek to cheek to the slow soft music.

"Paige," He started "I love you so much."

"I love you." I replied looking up at him. He pecked me softly on the lips and continued to speak.

"You're the love of my life, and I knew I would want to spend the rest of my life with you after our first date." He tried to pull me closer to him. I could feel his heart beating so fast. "Your everything I am and everything I need. Your everything I want." He whispered the last part seductively in my ear. I felt chills go down my spine as I smiled at him.

"Liam, you're everything to me too. I love you so much, I never thought I could love someone as much as I love you." I said lowly. I felt like it was just me and Liam against the world. I wanted to cry, cry tears of joy.

"And that's why I know it's right to ask this." He said releasing our tight grip.

'Oh God.' I thought. This was it. I watched him as he lifted up the tray that held the deserts. It was a tray filled of cupcakes. They were big cupcakes with off-white icing. There were letters written on each and every one of them in yellow. All together it spelled out

'Paige, will you marry me?'

I gasped as tears started to blur my vision. He is actually asking me. I stared at the cupcakes astonished. I couldn't breathe, I felt as if my heart had stopped. Liam took my hand lightly as he got down on one knee. I started to cry uncontrollably as I knew the question was actually going to come.

"As the cupcakes said," He started "Paige, will you marry me?" He pulled out a white box and opened it up. The ring wasn't big and I'm happy for that. It was a good size but had a pretty big diamond on it with a hint of blue. I took a long deep breath before I laughed while still crying.

"Of course I will Liam," I smiled. "Yes!" He smiled widely as I saw a tear hit his cheek. He placed the cold silver on my finger and took me into his arms. He spun me around as I had great grip on my now fiancé.

"I love you Paige."

"I love you." Was the last thing I said before I felt a pair of soft lips crash against mine.

A/N: If i get 230 reads, 5 votes, and about 10 comments at say by the end of the month, I'll update! Please comment. This is my birthday month and it would really make me happy. :D :D