Thank You

Zayn's P.O.V

*One Month Later*

"We want to thank you all for your hard, hard work throughout these past two months. The shows were amazing from the help of you guys." Liam told our dancers. We had just finished our last show before we go away for another five months.

"We'll see you again for the next shows which will occur for-" I started to say.

"Actually, no." Liam told me. "You all might not know this, but Zayn is currently dating Avianna and he really misses her. Us boys have to take care of some stuff for another month, but we're not going away for five months yet." He said holding back a smile.

"What, Liam?" I asked confused. I looked at Harry, Louis, Niall, Paige, Eleanor, and Nina and none of them looked as confused as i did. "What do you mean we're not going away, mate?"

"Well, from the help of our lovely girlfriends and us, we had to do some convincing but we're going to have a six month break after next month." He smiled.

"Why!?" I excliamed.

"So you could have some time with Avianna." He told me. I couldn't believe what i was hearing. Six whole months!? Just so i could be with Avianna?! I didn't know what to say or do. I was close to tears from hearing this.

"But-" I choked out.

"We did it for you. Well mostly Paige, Eleanor, and Nina." Louis said to me. "We felt kind of bad about what happened between you two."

"Yea, we just wanted to make you happy." Harry said placing a hand on my shoulder.

"We're going to New York to see her," Niall smiled.

"Its a surprise, Zayn," Paige told me. "So say nothing to her about it!" She snapped.

"Okay i won't. I just can't believe you would do this for me." I said lowly.

"We did it because we love you." Louis said to me with a cheeky smile on his face. I couldn't help the tears that hit my cheek. "Aw don't cry! Group hug!" And before i knew it, i was engulfed in a huge hug with the people i love.

"So that means we get a break too!" One of the dancers yelled. Everyone laughed.

"Oh you're happy about that? You don't like us!? is that it?" Louis yelled to our dancers and started to play fight with them.

Eli came up to me with a blank expression on his face. I so forgot he was here. He heard Liam say i was dating Avianna. I was slightly scared.

"Treat her right," Was all he said to me before taking his things and leaving.

"Well, looks like he's happy." Paige smiled at me.

I looked at her and sighed "This was your idea wasn't it?" I asked her.

"How'd you know?" She asked.

"Its just something you would do." I told her. She rolled her eyes and pulled me in for a hug. "Thank you." I whispered

"Hey don't sweat it," She smiled getting out of our friendly hug. "But you know we're all coming to New York with you."

"Oh that's great," I grumbled sarcastically. She hit my shoulder and laughed. My phone buzzed in my pocket. I struggled to get it. It was Avianna calling.

"Hey, my love!" I said cheerfully.

"Hey babe. How were the shows?"

"Great. How are you?"

"I'm okay. I miss you a lot." She let out a sigh "Actually i have to tell you-" She stopped herself.

"IS THAT AVIANNA!?" Louis yelled. "PUT HER ON SPEAKER!"