Its Been One Day

Zayn's P.O.V

Dance rehearsal just wasn't the same without her. She was the best dancer and she had the most parts. She also just made everything feel complete. Well, for me at least. I'm missing her more than I thought I would. Fortunately, we filled in her main parts and even had to rearrange some of the numbers completely.

The boys, except for Liam and Niall, still have no clue about Avianna and I. I don't know when to tell them or even if I should. No, I know I have to, I can't keep anything from them. But Liam, Niall, and Belina have been there for me. I'm surprised Belina is. If I was her, I wouldn't want anything to do with me. Belina just has a pure heart and she is completely nice. But I still don't fully understand why she is doing this.

I'm happy Liam and Niall are there. Mostly Liam. He was the closest to Avianna and he would do anything to make us happy again. I'm so thankful for him.

Practice today is a drag. Everyone is pretty confused since we had to change almost every other dance. It was so busy today that I didn't get one chance to check my phone. I just had a feeling Avianna texted me. I mean of course she would. I was dying to talk to her, but I know I won't get the chance until later.

______

After another four hours of rehearsal, we decided to take an hour break. We had to work extra hard. As soon as the break started, I went straight to my phone. She did leave me one message, but I wanted to hear her voice.

"Zayn," I heard Louis call me. "We're going to grab a bite."

"Ok, I'll be right behind you guys in a minute. The usual place right?" He nodded "Yeah, I'll meet you there."

"Ok." He said leaving with the others. Some dancers left with them to get food, but most were told to stay to work on some difficult parts they had just learned.

I sat at the edge of the stage and dialed her number. It rang and rang and she didn't answer. I called again.

"Hello," She coughed.

"Hey love," I said cheerfully.

"Hi Zayn," She said a little more cheerfully. She still sounded down to me.

"How are you?" She asked

"I'm good b-" I was cut off by the sound if her coughing and gaging. I started to get nervous. What was wrong. "Avianna are you okay?"

She finished coughing and I heard a toilet flush "I don't know I'm just so nauseous. I might have caught some stomach flu."

"Aw that's horrible babe. I'm sorry to hear that. Do you want me to call you later or something?"

"No, the sound of your voice is making me happy." She said through a breathy laugh. I laughed. I don't think she's moved from where she is. I didn't here any kind of movement. "So how is everything over there?"

"Ugh, it's been a drag. We had to fix almost every dance because you left." I sighed

"Sorry. I feel bad giving everyone all that work. Especially two days before the show!" She exclaimed

"Its cool. We pretty much got it all together."

"That's good. Where are the boys?"

"Went to get some food at our favorite place. I'm suppose to meet up with them soon."

"Where is this 'favorite place'?" She asked over a smile.

I let out a breathy laugh "They actually make the best burgers and curly fries. It's so, so good babe. The burgers aren't too filled with grease but it's so tender and juicy, and don't even get me started on the fries. Best fries I ever had! Even better than McDonald's, babe. McDonald's!" I started to smile at myself. "Oi! And their steak! Amazing! I don't really get that but I do sometimes. I should've taken you there before you left." I said. I was so caught up in talking that I didn't realize how quiet she has become. "Babe? Bbaabbbeeee? Babe?!"

As Long As I Have You (A Zayn Malik Love Story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें