Kissing Someone Different

Zayn's P.O.V

I was staring into her eyes. Avianna's gorgeous eyes. I didn't know what to do or what we were going to do.

I slowly moved my hands across her cheeks, as she started to blush like crazy.

She got closer to my lips my heart began to beat fast like it was going to fly out of my chest. I began to feel goosebumps on my skin and butterflies realease in my stomach as our lips touched.

Her lips were so soft, so sweet, and I've been waiting for this for weeks. And I finally got it. Even though I was feeling pleasure in this kiss, I also felt sick to my stomach with guilt. I loved my Belina but Avianna is just incredible.

I knew nothing good was going to come out if this. But the way our lips moved together made me keep going.

She rubbed her hands all around my bare chest giving me more goosebumps. I couldnt control my hand so i moved them all around her chest and started to pull her shirt up. She let me continue until she pulled away and just stared at me.

"No Zayn, we can't-we didn't - I have a boyfriend and you have a girlfriend." She said almost close to tears.

"I know, i'm sorry." I said

"This never happened ok." She got up and left the room.

I groaned and flopped down on the bed. This was a bad move, and things will never be the same again.

I felt so sick with guilt that I got up and went into the bathroom I throw up.

How would things get better from this? I knew I was going to lose people from that single kiss. And I knew it was going to take a whole lot I gain them back

I walked out the bathroom after brushing my teeth and walked into the kitchen were everyone was eating brunch. My eyes immediately went towards Avianna. She showed a nervous but happy emotion.

I couldn't help it, I was pretty scared too, but I'm happy that I kissed her.

"Hey you hungry mate?" Liam asked me

I shook my head "I'll just make myself some tea."

"I'll make it." Harry said

I smiled at him and at down next to Belina.

This is going to be horrid. I just kissed Avianna, but then I still have to be a boyfriend towards Belina! One bad thing leads to another.

"Hey babe." I kissed her cheek

"Hey." He smiled kissing my lips

I got out of the kiss feeling uncomfortable. I think she sensed it because she gave me a little face.

"You guys done??" Paige joked

I stuck my tongue out at her "Oh please."

"Guys we have to get ready soon." Niall pointed out

"Ugh why." Avianna groaned

"Because you have too. So everyone get home and get ready!" Niall demanded

We all left the flat as I watched Avianna go to the flat with Belina. I felt so bad, it could be nothing but awkward for her.

Avianna's P.O.V

I kissed Zayn.

That was running threw my mind all afternoon. And the worse part was I was going to the flat with Belina. And all I wanted to say was 'I kissed your boyfriend'.

I feel like such a cheater. I went from kissing my boyfriend telling him I love him, to kissing someone who I think I have feelings for also.

Instead I faked a smile and talked to her like we regularly did.