Fanfiction Feedback Part 1

zackdamask I read the story It's Time to Duel ... IN RWBY?!

I liked it, pretty good. The decks fit each character. I don't have much feedback because there isn't a lot of chapters yet but for the future, stick to the RWBY plot. Don't show every single duel because it's going to make people bored. That's about it.

@G-R-B-R I read the story The Hero They Deserve, Batman male reader x RWBY.

I only read the first three chapters or so and I like the descriptions. Very detailed and very serious. Seems like an actual book. My feedback is to put more action.

@stevethealbino I read A Misfit in Beacon. This was the very first story I read from you. It is very well written and it actually inspired me to write this story. Very humorous and idk why but whenever I think of an asshole, I think of somebody wearing those adidas pants with stripes. My feedback is maybe just the last chapter or so, the fact that he has a brother and a father and stuff just gets a bit confusing. That's it.

@JeremiahTheSavage I read So Cold....

It was good, but a bit confusing. The normal abused plot and stuff. I haven't read all of it yet so I can't say much. Overall, it's good but just confusing sometimes.

Okay so thats it, if you want me to read yours, comment it and it'll be a part of part 2