Ch. 8 Forever Fall

A/N: So it's a tie between long and short so I'll be interchanging between each.

You woke up unpleasantly to say the least. You had opened your eyes to see Sapphire and Miss Flirty changing. 'Jeez! For somebody who is always trying to seduce me she sure got mad when I saw her naked' you mused. Currently, you were quickly running to class since you had a field trip. You didn't care for the class, but you had a prank planned. You had been punched in the balls, but compared to Yang's hit, it was a walk in the park. You could've teleported to class, but you didn't want to accidentally teleport on top of Yang or something. You finally made it to class and right on time too.

Titty Queen 2: Had fun y/n?

You: *Sarcastically* yeah, lots.

You had given Yang and Miss Fortune nicknames. Yang was Titty Queen 1 TQ1 and Miss Fortune was Titty Queen 2, TQ2.

Goodbitch: Alright class! This is the forest. You will each be getting 1 jar of red sap for Professor Peach. This forest is infested with Grimm. Good luck. We will rendezvous back here in 3 hours.
She walked off and you were mad at yourself. You didn't annoy her once. That has to change.

You: Hey Jaune!

Jaune: waddup bro?

You: Let's have a ghost pepper challenge. Whoever eats the most without drinking milk wins.

Everybody else looked interested.

Jaune: Nah man! I don't want diarrhea. I'll do that challenge when pigs fly. (A/N: A reader of mine gave me an idea of this joke. You know who you are.)

You proceeded to kick Weiss into the sky making her fly.
You: Well would you look at that. Guess you have to do the challenge.

You heard pig sounds.

You: Anybody else hear that pig?

Ruby: Nope! It's just Weiss screaming.

You: Oh, same thing. Anyways Jaune, let's do this!

Jaune: Can't bro, I got to go.

He ran to where Team CRDL was waiting for him.

You: Pussy.

Everybody else lost their interest and scattered. You, however, knew something was up and followed Jaune and CRDL. You caught up to them to see Cardin pointing at Pyrrha, with a jar of red sap. You instantly knew what was going to happen, but wanted to see what Jaune would do. You saw him say no and throw the jar at Cardin.

You: *muttering* Good job Jaune.

You then heard a growl and knew what it was instantly, an Ursa Major. You saw Jaune trying to fight it and let him fight, after all, he needed to grow some balls. You were sitting on a tree, munching some popcorn, when you looked down and saw Weiss, Pyrrha, and Ruby. You saw them letting Jaune fight until Pyrrha used her polarity, making Jaune's shield to block a blow. Jaune did some sick moves and killed the Ursa, scaring Cardin off too.

You started clapping and Jaune and the girls all looked at you surprised.

Jaune: Did you see all that?

You: Yup.

Jaune: Why didn't you help?!

You: Didn't feel like it.

Jaune: I could've died!

You: I could've cared, but you don't see me caring.

Everybody returned to Goodbitch, returning back to Beacon. You heard somebody calling you on your scroll. You looked at your screen to see Oz. You picked it up.