Ch. 20 Finally the Juicy Parts

It was time for the Vytal Festival. Tension was through the roof. Your team had even learned to communicate somewhat and you guys had group attacks that all had the words "ass" and "hole" in them.
It was definitely not incorporated by you. Definitely not.

You were still learning to communicate. You were used to being solo. Of course communicating didn't mean you couldn't still be an asshole.

Your team had been called in to face against a team from Haven. Oobleck had announced their name but you had tuned him out.

They looked real sus. One of them looked like a wannabe Grim Reaper and he had that scythe to match. There were two girls who looked like twins. One was rocking dual pistols while the other had dual daggers like yours. The final guy was rocking a katana with a black and gold handle.

They tried to look intimidating and cool.

You: Yoooo! Y'all look like superhero wannabe's. Go back to riding Batman and letting Wonderwoman lasso you guys.

Katana Dude: Who is Batman?

You realized your mistake.

You: Forgive me God for I have sinned and broken the fourth wall.

You put on a brave face.

Wannabe Grim Reaper: God?

You: Fuck!

They looked at you weirdly and you stared straight back. Before you felt somebody pull you back by the back of your shirt.

Sarah: Sorry about him, he got dropped as a kid.

You: My mom said it was an accident though!

Sarah stuck her tongue out at you.

You: Real mature.

Sarah: Says you.

You: Well yes, I did say it. Your point being?

Sara: Nothing.

You: That's what I thought.

Oobleck: Let the battle begin!

Your team and the other team were both shocked. They didn't even hear the damn countdown. You were the first to snap out of it and you got one solid shot on one of the twins that instantly depleted their aura to yellow. This causes everybody else to come back down to Ear-err Remnant.

Your team went on the offensive. The biome that had been picked were half Desert, half rocky plains.

Zack and Sapphire engaged the twins. You and Sarah engaged the two dudes. You faced the Grim Reaper wannabe.

You: Yo, Grim Reaper wannabe, did your mom leave you? Cause she sure couldn't leave me alone after she saw what I was packing.

You winked.

Grim Reaper Wannabe: Did all this happen in your dreams? Cause no girl, let alone my mom would want you.

You: I beg to differ. Anyways, have you seen turtle porn?

When you said this, you projected your voice so the whole arena could hear. This was all part of the plan. The other team froze, confused and appalled by what you said.

Them: What?

That was what your team needed as you shot the dude in the face and followed up with two swings to each arm. His aura went to red.