Ch. 16 You Have a Harem!

After you had stormed out, you got a call from Ozpin on your scroll.

You: Hey Oz, what's up?

Oz: Y/n, there's something urgent, I need you and your team here right now. Actually, bring Teams RWBY and JNPR too.

You: What's going on? What's happening?

Oz: I'll explain when you get here.

You noted the seriousness in his voice.

You: Alright, we'll be there in five.

You called Sarah.

Sarah: Hello?

You: Bring RWBY and JNPR along with the others to Oz. Now.

Sarah: On it.

You hanged up and teleported to Ozpin's office.

Ozpin: Don't scare me like that!

You turned to see Oz had jumped back in shock.

You: Hahaha! You got scared by that?! Headmaster of Beacon my ass.

Oz was about to respond when an elevator ding was heard and the people they called appeared.

You put a emotionless mask on.

Oz: Quicker than I thought.

Weiss: Because this dunce *points at Ruby* was restrained so she wouldn't press all the buttons.

Ruby: Hey! Your a meanie Weiss!

Weiss: it's not my fault I don't like dumb people?

Yang: Hey! Be nice to my sister!

Then they started fighting verbally and everybody but Sarah started to join in. You got pissed.

You: SHUT THE FUCK UP! You call yourselves huntsmen and your fight over something like this. I'm done. Oz I'm out. Make them do the mission or better yet, send me solo. I am not working with them.

Oz sighed.

Oz: Very well, I will give you a separate mission. I'll call you to come back when I'm done with the others.

You teleported to the roof. You sighed, Sarah wasn't in the wrong, but you didn't care. The others had pissed you off.

You chilled there for a couple of minutes or so before the ring of the scroll was heard. You saw the caller ID being Oz.

You teleported into his office without picking up.

You: Alright what's up.

Oz: I want you to go to the town Furoshima. You can stay there, but you have to exterminate the Grimm on Mt. Furoshima.

You: Alright.

Little did you know that Team RWBY JNPR and SZM just so happened to be also going there because Ozpin is a sly bastard. You entered the bullhead, unable to just teleport to the location since you've never been there. The bullhead ride was about an hour or so. You listened to music on your scroll on the ride. You were listening to Godzilla by Eminem ft Juice Wrld. You were bobbing your head to the beat of the music.

Pilot: We're landing kid. Fasten your seatbelt.

You didn't hear him cause of your loud music and when the bullhead descended, you got thrown to the side.

You: What the fuck!

Pilot: I warned ya.

You growled but got out of the bullhead and jumped.