"Can I talk to Noelle?" You asked Nozel that grew confused at your request. He nodded and left to go ask for Noelle. While you were waiting, you healed yourself. As you know, you're great at regeneration.

After a while you heard a knock on the door and Noelle came in. Nozel stayed behind the door and closed it.

"Lady (Y/n).. is there anything you need?"  Noelle asked in concern. She was both nervous and scared as to why you asked for her presence.

"Come here Noelle" you told her and she did. You signalled her that you where going to whisper something to her and so, she grew closer. This was to ensure that Nozel won't hear anything but you needed to tell a person about your situation.

"Noelle. I'm going to die soon" you whispered as she fell from shock. She looked at you and almost shouted but she covered her mouth with her hand.

You signalled her to come closer again and pointed at the door to signal that Nozel might be listening. It indicates that you don't want him to know.

"The reason is the same as your mother's. I don't want to tell Nozel this but when the time is right, you'll know" you told her and she nodded.

"Nozel, you can come in now" you said aloud and the door opened.

"Is everything alright? I heard dropping noises" he tried to assure. You nodded and Noelle said her goodbyes.

"Nozel, I want you to forget about me. I know I said that I love you but that was a lie" you lied but this time you tried your best to avoid your habits when you lie.

"I see..." He said.

"So everything isn't real" he said, believing your words.

"Yes. None of it was genuine" you reassured him as he turned away from you. You felt your heart breaking into million bits.

'It's for the best' you placed your hands on your chest where the heart is located. Nozel on the other hand was blinded with frustration, his teeth was gritted, his hands was clenched.

In everything that you told him, the lie was what he believed. He disregarded all the genuine moments you had, he disregarded all the "I love you's" that's real, and last, he disregarded you visible pain.

He was feeling the same emotion he felt when you left. He was confused, he was frustrated, he was angry, he felt betrayed and mostly, he felt unloved and lied to.

"You don't want to live don't you?" He asked and you looked at him in confusion.

"Then I don't care if you die. Leave if you want, you're no longer a Silver Eagle after the announcement held today" he decided. He can't see you without feeling frustrated so you needed to leave.

You stood up in pain and did what he told you to do. You left once again and this time, you went straight to the hall where announcements will be held. Nozel felt guilty but his anger and cold nature got the best of him.

•••

All the captains were present and is Julius Novachrono himself. Almost all of the Magic Knights were gathered .

"The Heart Kingdom is asking for help and for the sake of fiture alliances, we shall lend it. They need support magic the best and take note that this will be until they're satisfied with your job so this may take a short while or forever" The Wizard King explained.

"Supposedly, I would like to assign people but I would like to see if there are volunteers. Please raise your hand" He continued.

ЁЭСйЁЭТУЁЭТЖЁЭТВЁЭТМ ЁЭС╗ЁЭТЙЁЭТЖ ЁЭС╜ЁЭТРЁЭТШ {Nozel x reader}рдЬрд╣рд╛рдБ рдХрд╣рд╛рдирд┐рдпрд╛рдБ рд░рд╣рддреА рд╣реИрдВред рдЕрднреА рдЦреЛрдЬреЗрдВ