chapter twenty nine||the end?

TW, scars, a hurt child, suicide(i'm sorry)

It was almost an hour later, Remus returned to the dark side house. He walked into the living room of the dark household where Roman was waiting for him with the small deceit tied up next to him.

"So have you made your the decision?" Roman asked.

"Yes I have." Remus said with little emotion in his face.

"Please don't die for me." the young deceit pleaded.

"Sorry kid but you stay alive." Remus responded giving the young snake a sympathetic smile.

Roman covers the new deceitful side's mouth. "Wonderful decision! I shall come with you to see you end." the ex-good creativity cackles.

He lifts his hand off of the child's mouth.

"Please don't!" The kid yells at Remus. He didn't even know him but he felt as if he shouldn't die for him. Remus didn't respond, he merely looked down and walked out the door with his brother.

Outside Patton and Virgil were waiting. Remus made the others aware of his decision and they were there to take deceit home. This was the first time Virgil saw Roman in a while. He was surprised at the outfit change.

"He's in the living room." Remus quietly tells the two light sides and they walk inside to find the young deceit.

When they walked inside the house to find the petite deceit silently crying. Both Patton and Virgil were hurt seeing someone so young to be so beat up.

Patton slowly walked towards him, being careful not to frighten him.

"Hey there kiddo, I'm going to take care of you okay?" He says in a soft voice. The child still flinches a bit. :Hey it's okay i'm not going to hurt you."

"We're going to take you somewhere warm and safe alright." Virgil added.

The small boy nods, trying his best to smile but can't force it out. Patton carefully unties the rope that is around his wrists and ankles. While doing so he notices a scar that seems to spell something but he ignores it, caring more about the child. Patton picks him up, which wasn't hard considering he wasn't heavy, and carried him like a toddler.

While walking home he comforted the boy as much as possible, telling him how he'll get fixed up when they get home and how he'll be safe. Every once in a while Virgil chimes in helping Patton comfort him.

After exiting the forest they find the smoke wall, Patton quietly tells the child to hold his breath while going through. He does as he's told and Patton speed walks through the smoke. They get to the bridge and carefully walk across.

Before walking on the bridge Patton had told deceit not to look down, but everyone knows that if someone tells you not to look down you will, and he did. Deceit ended up looking down and got scared. Patton thankfully noticed this and sped up a bit more to get to the end of the bridge.

They walked through the fog wall effortlessly and headed to the light side household where Logan was waiting. Patton gave the miniature deceit to logan so he could be fixed up. Before doing so he told the boy that Logan was safe to and only wanted to help.

Logan also noticed the word scars. He was able to identify what it said and what it meant when he was done helping deceit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the pit of forgotten memories, Remus stands at the edge, with Roman only a few feet behind him. Remus looks back at his brother then back down the pit. He takes a deep breath and lets himself fall. Roman sprints the next few steps to see his brother fall, about a minute later he hears a small 'crash' coming from the bottom of the pit and then no longer feeling the dark creativity's presence. He was gone.