FOURTEEN: Understanding things

It has been two weeks since me and Bendy explored the music department. And well, we've been getting more closer. I can actually officially call him a friend..

We've also found more stuff scattered around in some of the rooms of the studio.
A flashlight, backpack full of snacks, a dead phone, and empty notebook, a camera, and a first-aid kit.
Bendy even grabbed the radio out of the music department.

I sat down on my bed, yawning softly. I didn't have anything to do. Hey, maybe I could explore a little, find some stuff to decorate my room with.
The door opened, I snapped my attention towards Bendy, who entered my room with some clothes in his arms, "Hey toots! Mika got you some clothes." Bendy said calmly. I smiled softly, and took the clothes out of Bendy's hands, "Thank you.."
He nodded, then headed out.

I've been more happy lately these past couple weeks. Makes me think; was going to the studio an actual bad idea? At the start of this whole thing, I regretted coming here. I thought eternity here would be even worse than being out there. But, if I never came here, I would've never met Bendy. I would be in my house moping around all day. Here, I haven't moped around at all; I actually think that I found my reason to live...

"Hey toots, sorry to bother you again.." Bendy stepped into my room. I looked at him, surprised. How come I didn't hear him enter my room?
"What's wrong?" I began to grow really concerned when I saw Bendy's dull expression,
"I'll explain on the way there.."

With that, he grabbed my hand and dragged me into an ink portal. Now, I started to feel dizzy. This all felt off... I don't like it at all.
Within a second, we were at our destination. Mika went up to us, "Oh! Bendy, (Y/n)! So glad you're here!!" She sounded unusually happy. I tilted my head, now very confused. What the hell was going on?!?

"You said this was important..?"
"Oh yes yes! It is indeed!" She clapped her hands.
"Go on, then."
"Well, I've found a... unusual sighting.."
Bendy raised an eyebrow.

"There's another human running around this studio!"
Bendy perked up, a mischievous smirk on his face. He was about to speak, but then I interrupted,
"Wait! Bendy, you told me you would tell me what is going on on the way here.."

Bendy huffed, about to answer me, but Mika did instead, "He didn't tell you?!?!" She gasped, "Oh my! Golly, you must be oh so confused!!" She giggled insanely, making me tense up, "Okay okay, let me tell you instead! Bendy has a huge goal; and that's to destroy this whole studio!"

I stepped back. My heart started breaking in two. I felt betrayed. I don't even know why.

I-i should of known.. He's a demon! Of course he wants chaos. That's what all demons want. I shouldn't let it get to me.. yet, I did. Tears swelled up in my eyes.
Bendy scoffed in disgust, "Oh please, toots.. I thought you would've used context clues... Besides, it's not a big deal. Everyone here deserves to die for their sins."

"Not a big deal?!?!?" I echoed, "Are you fucking kidding, this is a huge deal! You're going to kill hundreds of people for what Joey did?!?!" I snapped at him, "They did nothing wrong, Joey was the one who did this!!"

"There's a lot you don't know.. And you wanna know why? Because you and your father didn't give two shits about this fucking place! You'd all rather betray us all than face up!"

"THAT IS IT!!!" I snapped, glaring at Bendy full of rage, "I DIDN'T CHOOSE WHAT MY FATHER DID! I DIDN'T CHOOSE TO ABANDON YOU WITH JOEY! YOU NEED TO REALIZE THAT I'M NOT FUCKING HENRY!!!!!"

Silence. Of course there's silence.

No one cares enough to actually reply to me. He's probably like the rest of those assholes and ignore what I say.