THREE: We'll meet again...

My eyes fluttered open to see the yellowish glow of the old studio. I'm not dead??? Every single bone in my body was aching with pain. That was quite a fall, but I didn't die. Well that sucks a bit. Oh well.

I can't remember all what happened. All I remember was falling. But why? My memories go to as far as seeing Boris then.....that creature.. It was trying to kill me, and it's still out there. I could feel myself shaking. Why am I so afraid? Do I really want to die? I don't think I do..at least, not from that creature.

Slowly, I got up, but only to wince from pain and fall back onto the ground. Oh shit, Now I really got a problem. I can't move without feeling pain. Hell, I can't even breathe without feeling pain. That's no fun for me...

Nightfall! I tried to get up to try and find my small black cat. If I fell then that means he fell as well, right? I don't see any sign of him anywhere. Where did he go? A memory flashed in my head, making me tremble and collapse onto the ground. Nightfall, my poor cat, was gone. And it's all my fault. I let him slip through my fingers. And now, he's really gone. The only thing I had left, was gone. I wish I could back in time and change all this, but I can't? God, where the hell is Joey? Is he even here? Or did he just set this up so that way I can rot alone? I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case. Joey wasn't always the brightest. To me, he was more of a madman. But honestly, that's just my opinion. I shouldn't blame Joey for this. I should just find Joey, and get out of here..

But how? How can I get out of here when I don't even know where the exit is? I don't even know where I am!
Finally, I got up. I had to do something, not just sit on my ass and feel pity. Pain flashed through my whole body as I let out a loud cry. I fell a long way down, I probably have a broken leg, or at least, it's sprained. Holding back my tears, I took one step. I thought about Nightfall. He would want me to move on. So, that's what I'll do! I looked around the room.

Nothing. Nothing but dust and cobwebs.

Then, something caught my eye. An axe! I can protect myself now! I quickly picked up the axe, flinching when the cold rust touched my palm. It looked to be like it was there for a long time. Jeez, how old is this place? It can't be that old, right?

A soft quiet tune was heard from the distance, singing in my ear. What was that? It sounded....familiar? But why? My head started to hurt. My feet walked over to the hum. It got louder and clearer as I drew closer and closer.

"We'll meet again
Don't know where
Don't know when
But I know we'll meet again some sunny day..."

I came to a stop, reading a sign. The music department... But why is anyone in the music department? It hasn't been used in years..

Keep smiling through
Just like you always do
'Till the blue skies drive the dark clouds far away
So will you please say hello
To the folks that I know
Tell them I won't be long
They'll be happy to know
That as you saw me go
I was singing this song.." The voice continued to sing, their voice echoing in my ear.

"We'll meet again
Don't know where
Don't know when
But I know we'll meet again some sunny day..." Finally, I entered the music department.

Nothing. No one was there.

Absolutely No one.

Sighing, I turned around. A cold shiver went down my spine, as my mouth was covered so suddenly by a cold hand. Their figure.... it felt as if it was dead. But that's impossible.... Ink stained my lips, making me cringe. A soft whisper was heard in my ear. My heart started pounding.

"Don't be afraid of your destiny. You must let the ink cover you, for it's the only way for you to be pure and for the ink demon to save us all....."

A/N; I'm sorry that this chapter is poorly written, I promise you a better chapter for the next one!))