TWO: Within the studio

So there I was, standing in front of the one studio that caused so many troubles. I remember dad staying there, overworking. Jake would sometimes go with dad to the studio, though I don't know why. I only went a couple times and it was indeed boring. Only person I liked there was Norman. He was funny, always tried to put a smile on everyone's face. There was also the janitor, Wally. I liked him as well. Although, he doesn't mean to, he's really funny.
Oh great, now I miss the studio. But those were the days dad was alive! Shut up, brain!

Nightfall meowed, pawing at my feet. That was my sign to go inside. Although I didn't want to, I slowly headed to the door, knocking, "Joey! It's me.." No answer. I knocked again, "Henry Stein's daughter?" Still no answer. Okay, now I was confused. Where was Joey?

Nightfall meowed again, padding towards me. I grumbled, practically banging on the door, "Joey, get you fat ass up and open the door!" I muttered out loudly. Nightfall's tail twitched impatiently. Snow started to fall onto us. Cold air batted our faces. Nightfall sneezed out some snow that got into his nose, he shivered from the cold. Great, now I have a cold cat. What's next?

The door opened, creaking slowly, "Finally...." I muttered, picking up Nightfall and stepping inside. The door immediately closed, making jump back. Nightfall bounced up in front of me, as if to protect me from whatever he thought was threatening.

I looked around. Posters were all around the place, as well as scattered papers. Oh yeah, and cutouts of this smiling demon. I think his name was Bendy??? Yeah that's what it was. Bendy. Bendy the dancing demon. I remember watching every season that came out.

Man, only now do I miss those wonderful times. Unfortunately, this place went to the dump years ago, even before my father's death. I was young then, now look at me... I'm a fucking mess.

Nightfall meowed and pawed me, getting my attention. That was my sign to forget the past and explore the old studio. My goal wasn't to think about the old times, my goal was to tell the tragic news of Henry's death to Joey. Speaking of Joey, where is he?

The studio looked as if it hasn't been touched in years. Cobwebs were scattered here and there. Thankfully, no spiders were around. Dust filled the entire place, making Nightfall sneeze from time to time.
Poor guy.. Should've left him home, I guess

My eyes drifted to one of the desks, my father's desk. Papers and drawings were scattered throughout the desk, you couldn't even see it with all those papers. I picked up one of the drawings, and what do you know, one of my childish drawings. I'm surprised dad even kept them. But then again, I am his daughter and he would've done everything just to see me smile.

The drawing was a bunch of scribbles. But I assume that those scribbles were two people. There was writing at the top of the paper "Me and Bendy"
Okay, I'm totally not being creeped out by my old drawings. I quickly placed it back where it was and continued on my way, Nightfall following behind me.

My heart started to pound as I looked up in a slight fear. There, on the wall, was some sort of writing in ink. Fresh ink. Someone has been here. And I don't think that's a good thing.
"Joey?" My voice came out wavy, filled with worry and slight fear. Of course, no one answered. Joey, you prick.. How did dad even handle working with you..

Nightfall hissed at the writing and scratched it, resulting in getting ink on his paws. I quickly picked up Nightfall as he meowed a protest. "Dreams come true"
So it was Joey who wrote that. Sick bastard...

Not paying attention to the creepy note any longer, I followed my memories toward the place I normally spent my time when dad worked. So many good memories there... all when I played with my bendy and boris plushies without a care for the rest of the world. Man, I wish I could do that now. But the hard cold truth keeps on coming back, dragging me all the way back to despair.