ONE: What could go wrong?

I didn't like my other Bendy x reader. So, I made a new one. This one I'd have to say, is way better, and I hope you all think so too. Anyways the pictures will either be A, cute, or B, disturbing. Your welcome-))))

"Dad, where are we going?" My older brother, Jake, asked.
Dad chuckled, "You'll see."

I sat in the back, smiling softly and looking out the window. Trees were blurred out as we passed them, followed by a couple of far away houses. I sighed with contentment, drinking in the scene.
Everything was perfect, couldn't ask for anything more. Mom and dad were talking to each other, as we drived onward to our destination. Jake was reading a book, smiling softly, while I eventually went to sleep, thinking to myself— What could go wrong?

We went onto the highway, passing a couple of cars.
Funny how everything can change in one second.

The car in front of us stopped with a screech. Mom screamed loudly. I woke up with a jolt, looking to her, "Mom?" Before we could even notice, the wreaked semi hit our car as well as the one in front of us, damaging the two cars. We fell into the ditch, a hard landing too.

An hour passed, by now we were at the hospital. The doctors came to us, looking grim. Mom looked at them, with hope twinkling in her eyes. Hope that would soon turn to dust.
"I'm sorry ma'am, He didn't make it...."

It was just another bad day in a bad life. I guess if you think about it, it's not so bad. I'm just so tired of living in this life where I have nobody to care for or love. My whole family is either dead or doesn't want to be bothered by a pest like me.

A sad life for me, and a sad life it will stay as. I'm about to turn 22 and I just got a house. Everyday the memories of that car crash haunts me, especially now that I have a a license now. I don't have a full-time job, so I'm always low on money. That's fine for me, I guess. Seems how I don't eat very often. Therefore, I don't go grocery shopping often.

Besides all the sad jumbo stuff, the house I live in is really nice. I'm really grateful to own it. For it's all I have left of dad. Plus, it's also far away from people, out far in the country.
Beside my house is a forest. To be honest, it's a beautiful forest. I love to walk in there and explore. It makes my life less dark and lonely. I've even planted wildflowers there, some poppies and irises and marigolds. At one point, I even had my own garden, where I would grow my own food.

Besides gardening and exploring, I usually pass all the free time I have by writing or drawing. I guess you could say it makes me happy for a little. But there's always that one thing that reminds you of reality. And when I say reminding you of reality it slaps you across the face, hard.

The morning sun shining in my messy room usually wakes me up. This time, it was Nightfall, my cat. His bright yellow eyes greeted my (e/c) eyes. His black fur proofed out. He meowed in my face, as I got up. It was a beautiful, chilly spring morning. I grabbed my favorite (f/c) hoodie and dark blue jeans. Nightfall meowed at my feet, softly head butting it. To me, Nightfall acted more like a dog than a cat, but hey, I'm not complaining. I'll love him no matter how he acts. Nightfall head butted my leg again. Guessing he was hungry, I walked into the kitchen and grabbed some wet food.

Nightfall immediately rushed to me, almost tripping by his feet. I giggled and placed the wet food on a plate for him, setting it down on the ground.
Nighfall immediately went to it, devouring the food given to him on the plate. I don't know why cats like wet food so much. It makes me wonder who created wet food and how they figured out it was great to feed to cats. I have crazy thoughts, but they keep me from killing myself. Oh, and Nightfall. If Nightfall ever dies, I swear I'd go insane.
He is my cute little kitty after all.

I went outside. Immediately cold air greeted my face. I almost tripped, but caught my balance. Nightfall padded beside me, "phew, that was close.." I murmured, heading to my mailbox. I usually get mail by late afternoon. The reason I'm checking to see if I have mail is that I didn't check yesterday. So, I'm going to have to check today, maybe even twice. Just my luck, there was only a magazine and a letter. I looked at Nightfall, who was rolling in the grass, "Nightfall, here boy." I called to him. He padded over to me. I smiled, "Let's go back inside."

After breakfast, I remembered the letter. Mumbling, I grabbed the note, opening and reading it. Nightfall sat near my legs, purring,
"Dear Henry,
It seems like a lifetime since we worked on cartoons together. 30 years really slips away, doesn't it? If you're back in town, come visit the old workshop.
There's something I need to show you
Your best pal,
Joey Drew"

My heart almost stopped beating. Joey...
I almost forgot about him. Does he know? Surely he doesn't. An old friend came back.. Tears, sadness, depression. Maybe some anger at Joey. But it isn't his fault dad died. I still remember that day... the impact as our car fell into the ditch, the sound of my mother's scream, the pain that raked down my leg, dad laying on the wheel unconscious, blood rolling down his forehead...

I fell onto the ground, crying. Nothing new. Yet, it still scared Nightfall, as he sniffed my leg and laid in my lap. I hugged him and he licked my cheek, as if he was saying it was okay. Eventually, I started to calm down. There was just a slight problem.
Joey has no clue that Dad's dead. Unfortunately, I have to tell him, no buts about it. The drive wasn't that far. I just had to drive back to New York, where I was raised. It might be night when I get back home, but that'll be no problem. Nightfall whimpered, as if he knows I was going to go to that studio and leave him behind. I chuckled, "Don't worry, I won't leave you here. You need the fresh air anyway." He seemed to cheer up, licking my cheek.
"Let's go..."