TEN: Running with the past

(Trigger warning; I know I mentioned that this would have self harm in this book, but I didn't add any warning of sexual abuse until now. If you're not comfortable with these topics, then you have every single right to skip this chapter
Also the picture above is Mika! And yes, it is my art! Anyways, enjoy the story!)

"GET BACK YOU UGLY BEAST!!" I screamed at the ink creature crawling towards me, hitting it with a chair. It screeched demonicly, grabbing my ankle and dragged me down. My chin hit the floor with a loud thud.
I screamed in pain, fearful tears flooding my eyes.
"(Y/n)!!!" I heard Bendy's voice. As soon as I look to his way, he was there, grabbing the ink creature. He bashed its skull onto the wall, which made a loud cracking noise that almost made me vomit. I could hear the thing begging for mercy, trying to actually say words. All that came out of it was some sobs. Realization hit me a little too soon. That thing... that ink creature, it was... a human. A human trapped in some inky body.
Within a second, Bendy snapped its neck back, finishing it off. It didn't even have time to scream in pain...

My heart pounded in my chest. I felt dizzy as I looked at the dead body collapse onto the floor. I can't believe it, he actually killed it..
"Y-you... You killed them....." My voice shook when I spoke. He turned to me with a scowl on his face, "And?"
"You kidding me?!?! That was a human! Th-they were in pain, and you killed them!"
"That should be good on their behalf. I ended their misery." He replied coldly
"There could've been another way to help them!" I snapped, standing up and facing him.
He growled demonicly, "There is no other way! They're just like you and me, Trapped in this fucking studio. There's no way to save them, because their soul has been already tooken away from the ink. You can't save a dead man!" He then smirked insanely, "You of all people should know that.."

Realization hit me with a lightning bolt, filling me up with rage. I kicked him where the sun didn't shine, making him collapse onto the ground. Once I realized what I did, I started freaking out.

Oh God, I'm going to be dead next, aren't I?

I did the only thing I thought was good in this situation; Run.
"GET BACK HERE YOU LITTLE BITCH!!" I heard Bendy's rough demonic voice. And oh boy, I swear it shook this whole studio. My legs were shaking with fear of him, but I still ran away from the scene.
God Damnit, why do I have to be so pathetic...

Flashbacks went through my head, which didn't make things any better. They stressed me out more, causing me to run even faster. My brain started to ignore everything around me. All it told me was to run, and don't turn back.
My footsteps suddenly became quiet, as I went into my memories, flooding with tears. I closed my eyes...

My eyes suddenly fluttered open. I was back home. It was Thanksgiving; I could tell by the smell of the turkey that mom put into the oven. I got off of my bed, bringing along my teddy bear. As much as it seemed childish to have a sleeping buddy, I still had one. You could say it was my little way of coping father's death. This year was the only year dad hasn't been here; besides the times when he set off into war before I was born. Something felt missing since he was gone.. Unlike the times he would go to war, this time, he's not coming back at all..

I headed downstairs, sitting in the chair beside Jake. Jake was looking at his hands, glancing at me full of sympathy. Mom came into the room. A soft smile was formed on her lips, but I could tell it was fake. I could see the grief and pain in her eyes, "Hey, you too," She sat down in a chair beside us, "The turkey will be done in a second.."
Jake nodded, a soft grin on his face, "Okay..."

Silence overwhelmed all of us. I fiddled with my (H/c) hair. It was all tangled by me taking a nap. To be honest, I had a hard time falling asleep. I dunno, I guess I was just... thinking about dad, and how he's gone forever. I barely got a chance to say goodbye....
Mom let out a little sigh, "I know you're father isn't here to join us, he won't ever be.." She said, holding back her small tears, "So, I promise to try my best, for your sake." She wrapped her arms around both me and my brother, "I swear on my life we'll get through this year together as a family, alright?"
The tears couldn't help but come to all of us. They fell down out cheeks. Both me and Jake nodded, which made mom smile, "Now, I think that turkey's done.." She got up, and went to the oven, taking out the delicious turkey.