Outside Ships: Top Friendships

Alice is known for staying true to herself no matter whom she's with. She is often praised for her carefree spirit and her honest persona. However she is also known to have a hard time opening up to people since she is always guarded up toward outsiders. Because of this, her friendship circle is small but that's just the way she likes it.

______________________________________

"I don't have many friends but I have the right ones around me"

Kim So-Hyun

• The BFF of the idol is no doubt Kim So-Hyun

• The BFF of the idol is no doubt Kim So-Hyun. Everyone knows that both artists share a deep bond like no other.
This duo constantly post pictures together and are always seen spending their leisure time together. SoHyun is often seen at Alice's concerts and Alice frequently sends out her support (and food/drink trucks) whenever she can to the actress.
Alice will constantly message SoHyun, asking her about the ending of Love Alarm and doesn't trust her answer when she says that she doesn't know. 'How could an actress not know the ending of her own show' Alice responses back.
They are known to be the most ideal duo in the industry. Fans do not know when exactly these two have met but they know that their friendship have been going strong before Alice even debuted. Some speculated that the pair had known each other  long before 2015.

So-Hyun: We'll flip for it, ducks or clowns.

Alice: We're gonna flip for the pajamas?

So-Hyun: You got a better idea?

Alice, grabbing a coin from her purse: Alright, call it in the air.

Alice: *flips coin*

So-Hyun: Heads.

Alice: We have to assign heads to something!

So-Hyun: Right! Okay uh... Ducks is heads, cause ducks have heads.

Alice: What kind of scary-ass clowns came to your birthday?

Twice: Momo and Dahyun

• Next in the list of Alice's best friends are Dahyun and Momo from Twice

• Next in the list of Alice's best friends are Dahyun and Momo from Twice. This iconic trio met backstage during a showcase back in mid-2016 and has bonded ever since. There is no denying that mixing Alice with this duo makes everything wilder and bubblier. As a favor for her friend, Alice guest-starred in 'Hit The Stage' when MoMo asked her to be her partner and fans loved the friendship shown between the pair while they were dancing and while they were backstage. Although the trio are busy most of the time, they do meet up whenever they can and are each other's biggest supporters.

Daehyun: Alice, seriously, the fire?

Alice: It's fine. Things don't burn down like they used to.

Daehyun: ....Really?

*Both continue to stare at the spreading and blazing fire with their mouths opened*

MoMo, *grabs a fire extinguisher* : I'm just gonna put it out.

___________________________________

A/N

     Which friendship do you like the most?

_________________________________