GOSSIP NEWS: New Addition

Kim Alice Joins NCT 127 + New Schedules

SM Entertainment has officially announced that idol Kim Alice has been added to NCT127 and a new subunit that is set to debut in the near future

Kim Alice has made her debut on March 15, 2015 becoming the 6th member of girl-group Red Velvet. She is known to be the main dancer as well as the main vocalist of the group. She is also known as one of the top actress in the entertainment industry. Furthermore, she is known to be the only female member of NCT after joining at the start of 2018.

Alice is set to join NCT127 along with newcomer Jungwoo, her NCTU's groupmate. Her agency also released a teaser of her schedule to give fans clarity of  when and where she will appear with her groups and subunits.

As of now, SME assured fans that Alice will not be joining Red Velvet on their tour this time around but has yet to make any statement regarding 127's upcoming tour.

Here is a sneak peak at her upcoming comeback schedules:

Red Velvet:
August 6th - Summer Magic
November 30th - RBB
RedMare Tour Starts on August 2018

NCT Dream:
We Go Up - September 3rd

NCT 127:
Regular-Irregular = October 12
Regulate = November 23rd
Tour Starts on January 2019.

UPCOMING SUBUNIT:
XXXX - XXXX

This took fans by surprise when the news was released. ReVeluv, NCTzen/Czennes and ALIZENS started a hashtag (#AliceIsHumanToo) to get SME to withdraw her from too much scheduling. This hashtag along with (#LetAliceRest) and (#EnoughIsEnoughSME) trended worldwide.

SM Entertainment is being too much right now. How can they keep piling up more work on Alice without any breaks in between. Did they forget that each of the groups she is in are set to go on tour in a few months. How will that work? #AliceIsHumanToo. #EnoughIsEnoughSME

— (@giantsuhNCTzens)

Alice just came back from OSAKA and she is basically packed shut until the middle of next year without a window of resting time. Are you serious SM? She is already overworked as it is and they just keep adding more and more stuff.  #LetAliceRest  

(@ReVeALi02290)

I do not know how to feel about this sudden news. On one hand, I am really excited for Alice to join NCT127. But on the other hand, honey you need to leave SM. This is not healthy. HOWEVER, on the third hand, there's a new subunit and Alice is part of the lineup. Ahhhhhhh.

(@I<3Alizen)

When Alice joined NCTU and Dream, I thought there is no other possible way SME could drain her out even more. And then the impossible happened. SM continues to add her into more subunits. What's next SM? Are you going to add her into the next girl group that will debut in 2020 and make her the leader of that as well?
—  (@AliceStoleMyEntireBeingWhenISawHer)

What do you think about this?

👤: I am going to support Alice no matter what

👤: I am going to support Alice no matter what. Fighting Unni

👤: SM est trop en ce moment. Ils doivent arrêter d'ajouter du travail sur l'assiette d'Alice

👤: I agree. Alice is being overworked. But at the same time, I can't wait to see her AND jungwoo in 127's. I can already tell it's gonna be epic.

👤:  나는 당신을 사랑 앨리스. 머리를 위로 유지하고 왕관을 떨어 뜨리지 마십시오. (I love you Alice. Keep your head up and don't drop the crown.)

👤: honestly no one can say they didn't see this coming. we all know sm's agenda with nct, they wanna market globally and with so many foreigners already in it, it'll only make sense to put alice in as well. she is parisian after all. they need to target their audience their as well.

👤: so basically, SM is using Alice's popularity to promote NCT and their infinite subunits. I thought her solo was coming? Guess they pushed that back. WTH SM? Explain yourself.

👤:  she's gonna be the downfall of nct. I mean a coed group already exist but isn't successful for a reason. well nct, you had a good run.

👤:  祝你好运爱丽丝  ---- Good luck Alice

👤:  I thought 127 was a fixed group? Why am I not even surprised that SM went back on their word, it's not like this is the first time.

👤:  WTF is SM doing?

👤:  She is slowly being drained. I am worried for you Alice. You too Jungwoo.