Weekly Idol: NCT 2018

"The recording will start now"

The room erupted with claps despite the earliness. In the studio was all of the NCT members except the newcomer, aka the one running down the never ending hallway with her personal assistant behind her. 

"Hana-ah, I can't go any further" Alice panted heavily "Save yourself"

Park Hana grabbed ahold of the idol's hands and pulled her along. This would be the moment she would laugh it off or roll her eyes, but she didn't have the time for that as the pair was already late.

"You should've picked up the phone when I called you" The PA replies, turning around the corner.
"Ha-Joon is going to kill us when he finds out that we're late again."

"I did" Alice argued

"At the fifth call"

Some often wonder why the female artist carries around a phone when she never picks up a call from anyone. But one thing is for sure, people knows to NEVER call Alice when they are having an emergency.

"That's not true" She mumbles "It was the fourth call"

Without hesitation Hana did last minute adjustments on Alice and urges her inside the room as she followed behind.

"Today so many people are here. Last time, there was an issue when NCT was here. Hyeong-Don couldn't understand the concept and got confused a lot." 

Hyeong-Don looked at his co-host in confusion "To be honest, I still don't understand"  He released a slightly awkward laugh "NCT, NCT127, NCT Dream, NCT U. What else?"

"NCT 2018?" Coni responses unsure himself and both host became even more confused when the staff tried to explain.

"What? 018?" Their bewildered reaction displayed on their faces made Alice roll her eyes. To put it simply she doesn't like the hosts, never has and never will. You might think she was being judgmental but she has her reasons.

"2018? NCT 2049? Their onto their own vision"

"It's only possible since the world has interest on them" Coni spoke, making all members clap at his praise  "Today we'll take our time to learn everything about NCT World. NCT2018, so everyone who is using the name NCT is here".

"Let's welcome NCT"

All members walked into the space, taking up everything and leaving the small leftovers for the two MCs. They were all mixed up and Alice managed to stand behind some of the members.

"1,2,3. To the world, Here's NCT. Hello we are NCT"

Alice was trying to downplay it but she will admit that she messed up the greeting. All she can hope for was that no one caught her as she sat down on the floor. Some members who were still unaware of her presence were surprised to see Alice squatting down with boredom displayed on her face.