22 - soulmates aren't just lovers

It didnt take long before for poor little Owen to hissing out in pain. "Are you out of your fucking mind?"

I crossed my arm instead, face falling neutral. "No but it sure as hell seemed like you have lost yours".

I don't know what's more mind-blowing, the fact that he actually had the guts to lay his hands on me or the fact that he thought I wouldn't do anything about it.  "Keep your hands to yourself asshole". Because next time, it won't be just a small slap back. 

Hell, I should've chopped off the entire thing.

With my blood pressure rising, I refused to give him anymore of my time, pushing past him and walking out the door. And as luck would have it, I face-planted into a body as I turned the corner.

"Woah there" Taeil  sing-songed, catching me just in time before we collided. "Bit in a rush huh?" He chuckled.

"..... sorry" I muttered, avoiding his gaze. " I gotta go. I'll cat-"

"Are you ok?"

My snapped forward, catching his line of sight. "Peachy". No offense but I am getting hella tired of people asking me that.

Don't know if it's because of my forced smile, or my annoyance that was no doubt on full display, or perhaps both, but 127's eldest refused to accept that as an answer, raising a brow instead. "You sure 'cause you don't look like it"

Letting out a sigh I managed to step out of his hold. "Look Taeil, ...." i felt my smile faltering a little, a sign that I am indeed minutes, if not seconds away from doing something really, really stupid.

Not having the energy to do anything but confess, I said: "I'm really not in the best of moods right now and I really do not want to take it out on you or anyone else so can you please just let go so that I can go"

His brows furrowed. "..... okay?" He hesitantly let go, unsure of what he should do next?

I mean, why would he?
We aren't really that close.

"Im fine" I reassured with a small smile, this time trying my hardest to not make it as plastic. "But I really gotta go. I'll see you later, yeah?"

With a nod, I walked off, not bothering to wait for a verbal response.

No, I'm not being mean.

At least not intentionally.

I just.....

I just can't seem to breath.

Merde.

No, not this again.

My body seems to have caught up with the fact that I was indeed hyperventilating, and thus decided to cut off my already limited breath-intakes, ultimately causing me to gasp up any reminding air I have access too.

For goodness sake, just where is the exist door?

Feeling my heart pumping to the max, blurred visions soon started washing in waves.