Trademark ™️

The Uniqueness of Alice!

Her eyes itself is a mysterious

When she first stepped into the limelights, her dazzling pupils was the first thing that caught people's attention. They all believed it was contact-lens as that was a common trend within the industry but with Netizens being the detectives that they are, it didn't take long before they soon realized it was indeed natural.

What really captivated the audience was that her eyes wasn't set on any particular color. At first, they all assumed it was gray because that was what it was GRAY .... in that moment at least because soon after, those cloudy gaze appeared as none other than a lovely shade of emerald green, catching most off-guard. And as if that wasn't crazy enough, overtime those very pair of forest-like pupil somehow turned into crystal-blue which then changed to sparkling golden orbs.

At this point, the internet was losing their minds as they couldn't figure the sorcery behind it all. All kind of theories began trending on multiple social media platforms, the most popular being that Alice was not human or as some would put it 'an extraterrestrial being'. It got so crazy that Twitter began blocking some of the hashtags as it was either offensive or 'staying in the top five for too long'.

It took a few months before Alice took to VLive to address the situation, informing the crowd that she has 'Heterochromia iridum', a condition where a person is born with two or more differently colored eyes. As for her case, she notified everyone that her right eye is green while her left was blue but depending on her mood, it either darkens into a light shade of gray or it brightens up into a golden shade.

She also mentioned that lightening can impact the color before she went on to demonstrate examples of such situations. She took a step back from the camera before proceeding to deeming down the lights and as stated, her orbs shifted from an bright amber pigment to a dilated puffy white smoke.

As people continued to freaked out in the comment section, all Alice did was laugh as it was a common reaction by now. Although most had questions, she flat out announced that she didn't know much about it since her doctors didn't seem to have a clue either.

To close of the live, she states her final wording with a smile "It's just as it is. It's weird, believe me I too had a hard time learning and adjusting to the condition but I also find it freakishly awesome. I mean, it kind of like my own superpower".

And it truly is. Not only is the condition so rare but the fact that her pupils turn to numerous shades while most either has one or two common colors was one of the many things that makes her extraordinary.

°°°°°°°°°°°