04 - Seo Ae-Cha / Lena

Just like that, three weeks passed, Dream wrapped up both of their promotional period and their first portion of their mini 'NCT Dream Show' tour, causing me to officially switch to 127.

But thankfully, HaJoon was able to postpone 127's practice by four hours, making the new meeting time to 2pm: in less than five minutes. And we here we are, 'stuck' in the car ever since the first drizzle of rain a few minutes ago.

"I don't wanna go" I whined as I stared outside as I drew an image on the moist window screen . "Je déteste la pluie".

"Are you using one 'X-Card'??"

The X-Card is something A-Team made up for whenever we wanted to skip out on things. However each member of the group is only allowed to use no more than one card per month. And since the month of October just started, there's no way I'm using my only chance of freedom.

I whined. "BG"

"Ji Eun...." Ha-Joon copied

I shook my head 'no'. Normally, I wouldn't have a problem going out on a rainy day however I am sensing that something is going to happen. I don't know what but I have the heebie-jeebies so it must be something big.

"You're going to be late"

I always am.

"Oh look" HaJoon pointed. "Lena is coming over"

"You're joking right?" I head flipped around to see the trainee's figure gradually coming closer to the van. "Mon dieu"

Instead, he turned off the engine and made his way out. Shortly after, the door on my side opened, displaying HaJoon smiling innocently as he held onto both trays of drinks.

"Salut Alice" Lena voice rang in the parking lot the moment I stepped out of the vehicle and into the building. "It's been so long since I last saw you"

"Not long enough"

I don't have anything personal with the girl however that's not the case for Lena. She sees me as the cause of her still being a trainee.

Buzz Buzz

I looked over my shoulders, seeing Ha-Joon staring down at his ringing mobile phone. Already knowing who it was, I notified him that I'll meet him up.

"You sure?"

I nod in reassurance. "Tell them that I'll FaceTime them when I get home"

He replied with a quick 'Ok' before rushing to the corner, answering the call. He became tense as soon as the call was connected. I don't know why he still gets anxious whenever he talks to my mother. Having been with me for nearly four years, his reaction towards her never changes.

"BG....Lift" I notified him the arrival of the elevator and he handed we the trays, giving me a thumbs up while he continued on with his phone call.

The doors closed and the space fell into silence.

Until Lena spoke that is. "Did you forget about me?"

I sighed, pushing the 7th floor. "I try to"

To sum it up, I met Seo Ae-Cha, mostly known as Lena, during my trainee-days under SME. We were mutual with one another, not close friends but not distance either. We were just two rookies who greeted each other whenever we saw one another.