Radio Talk Show

"Have you ever been in a relationship?"

Every chatter came to a halt. The questions given during the last 35 minutes were fish baits. The host was testing the water until she felt it was safe to transition into the real questions.

They all have been waiting for this moment, hence why they wrote it into the cue card. They all know that they are overstepping their boundaries by asking something too personal but they have to do something over the top to get the views.

Alice knew that this was bound to happen. Before the interview began, she had inferred it to her manager but it was just a hunch. Who knew that her hunch would actually come true. The idol had noticed that the staff were being extra cautious, it's not like this is the first time however they did get hate from fans for making Alice uncomfortable the last time she was here.

A smirk tugged on her lips. Fine, she will give them what they desire. Why? Because this interview has been going on for nearly an hour and she knew that this entire time, they tried to corner her in. And they succeeded.

She made a face to show that she was thinking deeply. "Yea". She nods honestly, witnessing
Ha-Joon let out a sigh of defeat. There was no stopping her now.

Mi-Rae, the host's eyes lit up and everyone in the camera crew head's jerked up. Did she, one of the biggest idol in the industry just admit to have been in a relationship? Mi-Rae was at a lost. She didn't actually think that youngster would answer the question let alone answer honestly.

Alice lets out a muffle scoff. They do know that idols are human too right? They have the same right as anyone else when it comes to dating.

"But sadly, we broken up"

Another wave to shock washed over everyone as
Ha-Joon took a seat. Well, what can he do now? His hands are tied so might as well enjoy the show.

Mi-Rae didn't know whether to dig deeper or to stop. She nervously looked over at the others but they urged her to keep going.

"How long did it last?"

"Not that long"
Lie.

"Why did you two decided to end it?"

"We were both too busy"

Mi-Rae decided to take it a step further. "Oh. Was he an idol as well?"

"No"
Lie #2.

"How did yo-"

"Mirae-ssi" Alice lets out a sigh of annoyance "You're bringing up memories I want to lock away"

The host gave her an apologetic look. She wasn't planning on going this far because she has experience her fair share of heartbreaks however she knew that the higher ups would chew her up if she let this opportunity slip out. "I'm sorry"

Alice decided to brush it off. It wasn't her fault. The idol knew that the host wasn't the one who planned to corner her into answering the questions so she decided not to take it out on her.

"I heard that your management staff are called the 'A-Team'." Mi-Rae was going off script "How did this name come to be?"

A smile made its way back on the idol's face. "It has different meanings to it"

"Like what?"

"Fans think that the 'A' means Alice. Like 'Alice Team" The twenty something year old giggles "However, that's not the real meaning"

"What's the real one?"

"I can't tell you" Alice looks over at her manager "It's a secret within the team"

The host didn't want to pressure again. She can tell that the idol is very fond of her staff by the way her face lit up when she talks about them. This type of affection is something Mi-Rae though ceased to exit among all of the artist she has encountered. She's glad she was wrong.

"Before the interview started, I was in awe at the chemistry between you and your manager. You were bickering just like siblings"

Alice decided to take off her headset as it was getting uncomfortable to wear.

"BG has been with me the longest. We were both rookies in our positions" She lets out a laugh as her mind ran down memory lane. "We have always stuck together from the moment we got acquainted."

The interviewer stares in awe.

"What is something that your manager has done that you will never forget?"

"There's a lot of things" She smiles in response "Ahh. At the beginning, we encountered a language barrier so Ha-Joon decided to learn basic French just to be able to communicate with me."

This was a memory that she still remember til this day. It's impossible to forget when you witness someone you barely know, do something so touching at the first meeting.

"He forgot that I could speak Chinese so he took the time to search for videos to help him understand the language." The host was amazed and so were the camera crew. "I was really impressed that he was able to pick it up so quickly"

"Does he still communicate with you in French?"

Ha-Joon became flustered and his ear redden.

"He speaks so professionally now. I'm worried that he'll suppress me one day"

The room erupted in laughter when the manager went on to hide his face in embarrassment. On the verge of asking another question, Mi-Rae got interrupted when she was given a yellow card, indicating that time was almost up.

"Well, it seems that our time is coming to an end"
The interviewer felt somewhat disappointed. She wanted to hear stories about their relationship but there wasn't enough time to. "Why don't you wrap it up by saying a few words to your manager"

Alice zoned out for a few seconds, too deep in her thoughts. There is so many things she wanted to tell Ha-Joon. How thankful she is for everything he continues to do for her. How sorry she is to him along with the rest of the team for the things that are happening and the things that were out of her hands.

"Alice?"
The host pointed toward the camera however Alice turned to look at Ha-Joon directly in the eyes.

He could read all of the things that were racing in the idol's mind and he wished that the female artist wouldn't blame herself too much for the things that were happening. He seemed as if he was struggling to hold himself together.

"BG, I am and will forever be grateful for everything you do for me. I know that it's not easy taking care of me sometimes because of all of the trouble I give you but thank you for sticking with me through it all....". She continues. "As a troublemaker, I know that there are times when I got you in a mess but you never blamed me and for that, I'm really sorry. Let's keep walking down the path together with the rest of A-Team".

She didn't even realize that she was crying until she saw the tear stains on her blouse. The pair have faced the highs and lows of this industry together and were thankful that they had each other to rely on. Nothing would've been possible if they weren't each other's pillars of support.

"Saranghaeyo"