Chapter Ten

EPILOGUE

"You cheated Molly, you keep doing it over and over again and I'm starting to think that it's in your blood," Liz whisper-yelled, avoiding grabbing people's attention. They were sitted at a place that Molly knew too well, it was the hotel where she and Danielle had fucked two years back. She and Liz were sitted in the dining area, the place was packed.

"Don't be dramatic, you're acting like you've never cheated before."

"I have never!"

"Liz please," Molly rolled her eyes, grabbing a fry and nonchalantly throwing it in her mouth.

"Okay fine, I may have cheated but only once. But you, you do it every single time."

"Go fuck yourself."

"Not when you're around, no can't do, that's your job baby," Liz chuckled, putting her phone down. Her gaze fell on the people who were sitting across from them. She turned to Molly and said, "I think they were eavesdropping."

Molly looked at them too and couldn't help but laugh, "I guess they were waiting for one of us to angrily storm out of the place. Should we tell them we were talking about a game and not our relationship?"

"Hell no, let them think you're cheating on me."

Molly corrected, "You're the one cheating on me."

"We're both cheating on each other Molly."

"I guess we'll have to find another game where it's hard to cheat, you'll look for it."

Liz picked up her phone and went through it whilst Molly continued to eat her fries. It had been two years since they got married and they were more inlove than ever. Molly looked over at Liz for a moment and her heart warmed at the sight of the beautiful woman whom she was married to, she would never trade her for anything.

The chatter of the people took her attention away from Liz. She watched the people who constantly walked in and out of the dining area and watched those who were conversing. Right as she was still doing so the door opened once more, and to her utmost shock a ghost of the past revealed itself. Danielle, as if sensing being watched halted, turned and her eyes fell on Molly. She seemed taken aback for a while that is until her girlfriend spoke something and then started pulling her in the direction of where Molly and Liz sat.

"Oh my God, what a small world this is," the girlfriend chirped, causing Liz to look up from her phone. She too looked shocked for a second but her expression turned back to normal and she warmly smiled at both Danielle and her girlfriend.

"That is true," Liz answered, warily looking at Molly and then saying, "Danielle, how are you."

"We're good," Danielle quietly answered, referring to both her and her girlfriend, "We're gonna go, it was nice to ---"

Her girlfriend cut her off, "That is so rude Danielle, we're not even in a hurry," she grabbed a seat and looked at both Liz and Molly, "How is it like to be married?"

"It's a mixture of heaven and hell," Liz answered after a short period of time then affectionately looked at Molly as if she was the most beautiful person she'd ever seen, "...But mostly heaven."

"I can imagine, and I never got to say this but I'm sorry I couldn't make it to your wedding."

"I would consider that being lucky," Liz said under her breath. The memory of the day of the wedding playing like a broken record in all their minds. It had never been forgotten, just swept under the rug and left like that because it brought pain and confusion in all of them.

"We're also getting married," Danielle suddenly said. Molly instantly raised her head and they both faced each other after two years of never having spoken or even seen one another.

"Congratulations, that's amazing."

Molly, less enthusiastic spoke right after Liz, "Yeah congratulations."

"But...," Liz laughed, "My advice to the both of you is that..," she gave Molly an amused look and speaking loudly enough for the people at the other table to hear, "...never cheat."

Only her and Danielle's girlfriend genuinely laughed, Molly and Danielle seemed to be far away. Both were at war with themselves and it seemed hard to pretend as if everything was alright even when two years had passed.

"When is the wedding?"

"In a few months time," Danielle's girlfriend happily answered, "We would love for the both of you to be there, and maybe be our bridesmaids."

"We would love to, right Molly?"

Danielle and Molly secretly shared a knowing glance. It was discreet, heavy with a secret that could destroy both relationships but above all it looked like for a moment they were questioning each other, asking silently, "Will we do it again?". A spark flickered in Danielle's eyes and Molly smiled. Secret games were exciting when she played them with Danielle. She missed what they had, she knew it was wrong but if Danielle was down for it then the games would again begin. Danielle smiled back at her and in unison they replied,

"I wouldn't miss it for the world."

"I know Molly would love to."

______________________________________

Author's Note

Finally!! It's done lol and now I wish I could let it go on...I feel like it just ended when it shouldn't have but oh well maybe I'll do a sequel or something.

Thank you so much to everyone who read this. It was never part of my plan to write it but a special friend of mine (Truce_30) told me to publish another book and that's when I decided to write this one. So basically it's all thanks to her or else this book wouldn't even exist if she'd never pushed me. Thank you all for the support, I appreciate it so much!!

_rae