Chapter Six

Whatchumacallit

Danielle's POV

Molly didn't seem to be her usual self. Ever since I met her all we did was take risks, but today she seemed anxious being around me. Maybe a romantic scenario in the public wasn't such a smart idea. Maybe I was scaring the fuck out of her, I mean, this surely did look like a date. If anyone she knew walked inside the hotel dining room we were in then she would have a hard time explaining what she was doing with me. It was a compromising situation.

"I can't believe I agreed to this," she let out in a rugged breath. Her eyes moving around the room, there was only a few people and they seemed not to mind us.

"I don't see a reason why you wouldn't have."

"Our last conversation was reason enough Danielle."

I let out a chuckle. If anything, I didn't regret what I had said to her. What she and I had was a mistake, a crime that I didn't mind committing though. She was the first person I cheated on my girlfriend with and I don't even know how we started sleeping together because if a few months ago you would have asked if I would ever sleep with a woman who's engaged or even cheat on my girlfriend, I would have sworn on my life that I would never. I guess never say never isn't just an overused saying.

"I told Liz I was meeting an old high school friend," her eyes met mine, "Why did you call me here?"

"I needed to see you Molly."

"What for?"

"What else would I need you for?"

She gave me a skeptical look, slightly raising her voice in annoyance, "I don't understand you Danielle. You said your girlfriend fucks you better than I do so why the hell do you keep wanting to fuck with me?"

"I don't know Molly," it was the truth. As much as I knew how wrong this was, something I didn't know was pulling me to her. I loved taking these risks with her, I loved fucking her in places that anyone could accidentally walk in and find us, it thrilled me to the core. I enjoyed what we were doing, it was unlike me to do it but I was doing it irregardless of that.

"Are you playing me?"

"I'm not a player. I never wish to hurt you, or anyone for that matter. I promise that I'm not playing you."

"Then what are we doing, what is this because chances are one of us is gonna end up being broken. That's how it always ends Danielle?"

"Let's rewrite the odds."

She let out a snort, rolling her eyes so hard it's a miracle there didn't get stuck at the back of her head, "Are you crazy?"

"About you, yes I am," I stretched my arm and affectionately held her hand in mine, directly looking her in her eyes, "Molly, I don't love you," she let out another snort but I continued speaking, "But, I love how your body fits to mine like I was meant to be yours. I love how when I kiss you it feels right even though it's wrong. I love how sex with you feels like a first experience every single time. I want you, I can't stop myself from wanting to do this with you."

"I don't know Danielle."

"No, you do. Look me straight in my eyes and tell me you don't want us to fuck right now."

"Wait what?," she untangled her hands from mine and gave me a crazy look, "We can't do that here, there's people around."

"I meant upstairs, in my room," I laughed, finding it amusing that she thought I wanted us to fuck in public, "But if you are that kinky then I wouldn't mind fucking you here, right now."