PART 20 (Sorry)

Author pov~

    Jimin stand in front of Minseo at Minseo's room. They are waiting for someone.

Flashback~

   After Jimin hug Minseo, she tell Jimin to call someone. And she told to Jimin for waiting at her room while she call that person.

   After right then, Jimin asking Minseo from what he curious about. "How can you alive back? Who safe you? Who take care of you? Why..." Minseo stopping him from asking more questions.

    "Stop! Dae! I'm sorry, okay! I know I'm wrong.. but I have a reason to do this. But please don't misunderstand.." Minseo talk with frustrated.

    Jimin sigh. "Who was you calling just now?" Jimin asking. "Someone you know." Minseo replied. "Someone I know?" Minseo nodding. She sit beside Jimin on the bed.

Present

    Someone knocking Minseo's door. "He's here." Jimin looking at the door who is coming. "V?? Jin hyung??" Jimin startled. "Yes. They are the one who safe me. They take care of me for this time."

   Jimin keep startled. "V? Why??" Taehyung walking towards Jimin. "Sorry. We need to do this. Because.. she..." He look at Minseo.

  "That's because of me. I...need some time to tell you there truth. And Taehyung oppa also Seokjin oppa help me. Actually, the one who poison me is... Wooseok. His the one want me to die.." jimin confused.

   "Wooseok? Is he at the jail? How can...?" Taehyung want to tell him everything, out of the blue, news at television is appeared.

  SooYoung captured by police?? Everyone shocked by that.

"Today breaking news is Choi SooYoung, daughter by CEO of investment company. Which company had a lot of investment in this country also to other country. This news make...." Jimin turn off the TV.

   Everyone at there very shocked by that news. "Jimin... I think you need back to your company. You know your dad's company have 50% percent investment with her dad's company." Jimin looking her face.

   "Can you help me? I know you very good about this situation. I know you have learn about investment. So, I think you can handle this." Jimin ask help from Minseo.

    She blik her eyes because she not believe that Jimin ask help from her. "I..." She look at Taehyung and Seokjin. They nodded.

   "Okayy.. I will help you.. because you're my boss also my... Husband..." She smile and they hug together.

End of this part.