PART 17(story untold)

The same day before Jimin call Taehyung.

Taehyung pov~

I'm heading to Minseo's house. Yes. Minseo's still alive. All of the things like funeral and others is lie. All Bangtan promise her to keep this from Jimin.

Today I'm here, just want to see her as she got a treatment for her traumatic. *Knock knock* I'm smile and step in.

"Tae... Are you?.." i'm smile before I'm answer her. "I'm alone. Jimin not here. By the way, how's your? Be more better?" She nodded. "Yes. I'm better. Thank you to for bring me here. Actually, I'm really miss him. But, I think he's really happy now with the girl." She smile while speak that thing.

I know she really hurt inside of herself. Who's not jealous their husband got married with other woman. If I'm the woman too, I will kill myself just for that. But Minseo not. She's strong than I think.

"Here, I bring your favorite food. Actually, this Seokjin hyung cool for you. They all really hope they can see you in person. When you'll be done?" She just raised her shoulder.

"Jungkook always asking about you. You are his noona forever." We laugh a lot. Out of the blue, my phone is ringing. "It's Jimin." I told to Minseo.

"Pick up the call outside." I'm nodded and pick up the call from Jimin. "Hello?"

"Minseo, I need to meet him. I will visit you again tomorrow or when I'm free." She nodded and bowing to me.

At cafe~

I saw Jimin sit alone at the corner of the cafe. "Wassup boy." He startled. "I have a problem." I'm raised my eyebrows. "What is it?" I'm asking.

"Just now, I'm just to call Minseo's number. I think don't have anyone to answer it. But not. I'm wrong. Someone pick up the call." Jimin tell me the story.

End of the pov.

Minseo pov.

"Miss. Your phone is ringing. But, he not speak anything. He just hung up when I'm answer the call." I grab the phone and check who is calling just know.

'Jimin? Why he calling me?' I'm sigh. "That's okay.. maybe just wrong number. You can do your work. Thank you." That servant leave me alone.

"Taehyung or Seokjin oppa need to know this. But, I need for them to meet me while I can't to make some call with anyone." I'm sigh again and again.

Back to Jimin situation~

"What happened? Someone's pick up her phone." Quickly Jimin's hand dialed Taehyung number. "Yah. Tae ah. I need to tell you something." A few hours both of them met up at cafe.

    "What's wrong?" Taehyung asking like nothing happened. "This." Jimin handed his phone to Taehyung. He take a look. "What you wanna let me know." Jimin slap his head.

   "Someone pick up her phone. That's mean, Minseo's phone still exist. For that's mean too, she still alive." Jimin talk slowly when he mention Minseo's name.

   Taehyung just stay like he doesn't hear nothing. "Impossible, Jimin. She's...dead. I know you can't accept that she's gone from your life." Taehyung stand up and about to leave.

   "Where are you going?" Jimin asking. "I have anything else to do. If anyone interferes with your life, tell me. I'm ready to blow me." Taehyung walked away Jimin who was still in the cafe.

Author pov~

   Jimin leave the cafe too after Taehyung left. As he arrived at home, SooYoung, who sit on the couch run towards Jimin. "Jimin ah, can we talk for a while?" Jimin ignore her.

   "Jimin ah, can we talk just for a while?" SooYoung hear seems like begging. "What do you want?" Jimin asking.

Continued to next part 💕