PART 16 (ignore)

Jimin pov~

I take a bath for relax myself. *Dom!* Out of the blue I heard something fall on the ground. I turn off the shower and look what happened.

   As I step out from the bathroom, I saw SooYoung laying down with drunk condition. "SooYoung ah, what are you doing here?" I asking her.

   She look up at me. "Oh.. jimin ah, hahaha.. jimin ah, why you be cold to me lately??" I rolled my eyes. "Whatever." I'm going to leave there and wear my clothes.

   SooYoung back hug me. "Jimin ah.. can you love me like before? I can make you happy." I startled what she does to me. "Let me go. Why do you ask yourself for what you done?" I pushed her hand and walk away.

   I gonna sleep another room. Next morning, I take a look to SooYoung. I shake my head. "SooYoung ah, wake up. In few hours, your parents will be here. Wake up. I give you 20 minutes." I left after talk.

   I walk to the kitchen and made a breakfast. When I gonna make a breakfast, suddenly I remember about Minseo. She really like my pancakes. Even it's burn. And this make me smile alone. Only think about her can make me happy and smile.

   "Jimin. Can I help you something?" I turn back. "Nothing. You can settle yourself now. I will do this." I doing back my work. "Jimin.... About last night..." I ignore her words. "Just go." I'm being cold person.

   After a few minutes, she done also mine. We both eat a breakfast without talking each other. I heard she fix her throat. "You wanna talk something?" I'm asking. "Yes. I'm really sorry about last night. I... Really can replace Minseo's place in your heart, please trust me." I close my eyes.

   "Looks. You can't replace her place. Only she in my heart. I get married to you just because my family. I will not to love you like before after what you done to my late house." Jimin stand up and leave.

   "Sh*t!" SooYoung kick the table. "We'll see, Jimin. I will make you begging for my love one day."

Flashback~

  "Minseo, look here." *Click* "Yah! Park Jimin! What are you doing?!" Jimin run away from Minseo with his camera.

   Jimin stop and take a photo of Minseo while she's running towards him. "Minseo ah, you look more better in picture than in person." Minseo's eyes get widen.

   "What?! You know what Jimin, I'd take much time to change myself. You dare to said like that?" Jimin laughing. "Hahaha.. okok. I'm sorry, honey. I will keep this picture and make them as our memories." Minseo smile and walk away from Jimin.

   "Where are you going?" Minseo turn around and wave her hand. "Back home! Come! I want to cook something for you!" Jimin run to Minseo and there back home together.

End of flashback

   Jimin take his phone and call someone. *Minseo's number*. He just want to call this number even he knows don't have anyone to pick up the call.

   Suddenly someone pick up the call. "Hello?" Jimin startled as he throwing his phone. "What the heck? Why..." Jimin hung up the call and call Taehyung.

Who's picking up the call? Minseo? But... How? Isn't she's died?

End this part.