PART 19 (Truth is revealed)

Two months later....

    Jimin divorced SooYoung two months ago.  With the reason SooYoung cheated on him. After that, jimin left Seoul to look for Minseo.

Hotel room

    Minseo who looks very bored makes the choice to get out to breathe fresh air. Although Taehyung and Seokjin prevented it, but she did not care at all.

    Minseo took her jacket and stepped out of het hotel room. When her feet had just stepped into the hotel's lobby section, Jimin was also at the same hotel.

     They do not notice each other. In fact they are just overwhelming. After a few moments, Minseo ducked perfume used by Jimin.

     She looks back. 'from where this perfume come from?' her mind.

     In a few second after Minseo look back, jimin also noticed that he early saw Minseo. He look back after Minseo. "That I saw Minseo earlier?" His scratch his head.

   "Cahhh.. woahhh, I miss the air. That man, so protective. Why they very worried about me??" Suddenly, Minseo saw Jimin's car.

   "Oh? That Jimin's car? That's mean, jimin is here??? Oh my... How...now.. haishh.. do I need back to my room?? Haishh.." she run back to her room.

   She get in the room, but she is enter the wrong room. "Haa.. why he's here?" She laying down on the bed and she look at ceiling.

   "Wait this is not my room. Oh my.. how can I enter the wrong room?" She slap her forehead.

   "Haa... So fresh after taking some bath." She hear someone voice. 'where should I go??? Under the bed.' she get in under the bed and she silent her phone.

    'how can I got wrong room??' she felt really numb. She sigh.

    "Where are you Minseo ahh.. who keep you away from me?" Minseo blink her eyes. 'Jimin??!!!' "what?" She closed her mouth with her palm.

   She slap her mouth. Jimin blink his eyes. "That I hear something in this room? I think yes. I hear someone in this room." Jimin walk to curtain to check. Also to wardrobe. And bathroom.

   "Only one place I not check yet. Under the bed." Minseo panic. 'no no no no... Please...' jimin look under bed and shouting loudly.

  "ARGHHHHH!!!!!!" They both screaming like crazy people. Minseo head hit the bed. She get out from the bed and run towards the door.

   "Wait!!!!" Minseo stop. "Who are you?! How can you be in my room?! You're stalker?!"

    "No! Sorry. I... I got the wrong room... Sorry, Mr." Jimin like know that voice. "M..Minseo??" Minseo slap her forehead again. "What?! You got wrong person. Who Minseo??" She try to hide her face.

   "I need to go. I'm sorry again. Bye. Have a nice day!" She walk quickly and back to her room. "wait? My room beside his room?? Oh no....huhuhuhu...help me..." She opened the door and closed the door silently.

    She throw her body on the bed with frustrated. "Why..." She like crazy person. "I need get out of here. If not, he will saw me everyday.. but, that's my target. I want to see him but why I want to avoid him?" She shouting again.

   "Crazy!!!" Out of the blue, someone knocked her door. She stand up and opened the door without hesitation. "Wh..who?" Jimin in front of her. She's very shocked.

    "Minseo?" Jimin calling her name. "J...jimin." she speak slowly. She very miss to call that name. "Are you Minseo?" He waiting for her reaction. "No...you got wrong person." Minseo about to closed the door but Jimin hold it.

  "Wait.. yes. You Minseo. Park Minseo." She want to closed the door but Jimin push the door. He hug her tightly. "Minseo ah." She got more shocked.

   Minseo don't know how to react. Hug back or not.

Jimin know it. That's Minseo. How? Her personality, her attitude, everything about her, she still not change. Same like before.

End this part.