PART 9 (are you still angry?)

Today morning, Minseo and Jimin still sleeping soundly. Out of the blue, Minseo wake up from her sleep.

   Jimin startled. "Minseo ah? You have a nightmares?" Minseo ignore his question. Minseo sigh. "Nothing." She get off from the bed and go to bathroom.

Jimin mind..

    Is she still angry to me? *Sigh* that's okay...*smile* I will make you smile again. By the way, this week is our last week honeymoon. Hmm.. so sad..

Back to author pov~

   Jimin go out from the room and go to kitchen. "Okay, let me cook some breakfast for Minseo. Is she still like blueberry pancakes?"

  In few minutes, Minseo done with her routine morning. "What smell? Smell like something burn.. j..Jimin?" She run out from the room and saw Jimin try to cook something.

   "Yah! Jimin ah! What are you doing?!!" She turn off the gas. "Are you crazy?! You wanna die?! Haishh!!" She looks so angry now.

   "Mianhae... I..just...." Jimin hesitate. "If you wanna eat a breakfast, can you just telling me? You think I can't cook?" She stare at Jimin eyes deeply. Jimin looks down.

   In few minutes, they keeps quiet. Silence. "Forget it. Let me clean the kitchen. Go take a shower. I'll call you after I done." Minseo said in cold tone.

   "Minseo... I.. mianhae..." Jimin looks so sad. "Just go bath." Minseo said in cold tone. He leave as Minseo ask.

   Minseo look back and saw Jimin look sad. She feel bad for him. "I don't know what I felt now. I think I need some space for this." Minseo continue her work.

  After, Jimin done with bath, Minseo also done with the breakfast. "Jimin ah! Breakfast done!" Jimin step out from the room as soon as Minseo calling him.

   "Here. Have a sit. We need to eat before we meet your parents for lunch at Busan." Minseo talk in different tone make Jimin smile alone.

   "Why you smile like that?" Minseo asking. "Nothing." Jimin look his food when Minseo noticed that smile. After they have their breakfast, they go to airport and take a flight to Busan.

   They have a good journey. As they arrived there, Jimin's parents welcomed them at airport. "Aigoo, my son. How are you?" Minseo smile and hug Jimin's father.

   "How are you dad? Have a good time with mom on the road?" She smile sweetly. "Ommo, she's smile so sweetly, honey." Jimin's mom always praised Minseo's smile.

   "Your smile more sweet than me." She replied her. They walk through the car and back to the hometown. Minseo look outside of the window.

   "Woah... So beautiful..." Minseo impressed the view. "This is our hometown. Jimin's grandparents place. We always come here when Jimin have a long holiday. Jimin's grandparents can't wait to see their grandchild in law. They will so happy." She smile and back to look outside.

   The journey, take almost 2 hours from airport. "Minseo? Wake up. We are here." She stretching her arms and look around.

   Jimin open the car door for her. "Let me help you. This ground so slippery. She hold Jimin's arm. "Thanks." She look to paddy field beside of house. "Woah... I never have a experience like this."

Jimin pov~

   She looks so cute act like that. "Minseo ah, let meets the grandpa and grandma." She look at me. "Okay." She walk slowly.

   "Annyeonghasaeyo..." We walk in the house. "Jimin ah.. aigoo... My beloved grandson. Ouh? This is your wife? Woah..  so beautiful... She looks like that girl in that picture you show me before." I'm shocked.

Minseo pov~

    "Picture?" I stare at Jimin. "Hahaha.. what picture? Grandma..  please don't create a nonsense story.. ha.. hahahah.." Jimin look his dog. "Oh. Lucky ah.  Long time no see yeah.." I'm just stare at Jimin behavior.

   "Hahah.. let him. Have a sit and take a rest. I will prepare your room." I smile and sit on the couch.

At night 🌃

    Me and Jimin's family have a great dinner. Meal from grandma. "Ommo... Grandma... This meal so delicious ever I had in my life..." I praised her cook.

   "Hahahaha.. it's nothing. Eat more. You can eat more." We laugh together. "Ahh.. so full. Let me clean all dishes." I take all dishes and bring to sink.

   "Aigoo.. what good person.. haha.. thank you, Minseo yah~" I smile.

   Jimin is about to help me.. "Minseo ah.. can I ask you something?" I just hearing. "Do you still angry to me?" Jimin asking and I look at him.

   "Ask yourself." I continued my work and he leave me alone. I'm sigh..

End of Part.