PART 6 (stay away from each other.)

Next morning~

Minseo pov~

After I doing my morning routine, I saw my dad was eat breakfast with everyone. Out of the blue, my mom calling me.

"Minseo ah, let's eat a breakfast." I'm look at to my dad. "It's okay, mom. I'm going to take a breakfast at outside." I'm leave them just like that.

As arrived at office, I saw Jimin alone. And we saw each other. He look at me and I'm look at him.

I'm take a look another side and ignore him. Just go to my office and do my work.

"Guys! We have a news. Mr. Park Jimin will moved here because he want to cooperate with us." I'm not surprised at all.

Suddenly, he coming. Everyone bowing to him, also me. I'm just look at him. He ignore me too. But, he stop in front of me.

"I want to see you in my room. Now." He left me as he give me a words.

I'm about to walk towards his room but someone stop me. "Minseo ah, why he wanna see you?" I'm just raised my shoulder and get away.

I knocked the door. "Come in." He said. I'm stepping in the room. "Why you wanna see me, Mr. Park?" He look shocked. But why?

He turn on the lamp and everyone doesn't see us from outside. He walked towards me. I'm nervous. What would he do to me?

He standing in front of me. "Are you really wanna marry me?" I'm blinking my eyes. "W...why you suddenly ask me that's question?" I'm frustrated.

"Just to confirm." He seems relaxing. "What if I answered no?" Still calm down. "I ask the answer and you ask me back?" He moved his face near to my face.

"Mr. Park Jimin.. please behave. We are at office right now." I'm talk slowly. "Why I'm need to behave? This is my family company.." I'm sigh and pushed him away.

"Please. If you wanna work with us, so please behave with your employees. Im gonna out." I'm walking to the door but he block my way.

He looking at me. "Why you change? What causes you to change so much that you are so cold with me? Is it because of me?" I'm sigh again.

"Please. If you wanna me stay in his section, please play your role like you're my employers." I'm walking again he blocking again. But now, he pulled to seat on the sofa.

"What are you gonna do?" He take a seat in front of me. He looking me. I'm just look another way. "You looks so different." He said.

"Everyone can change, right. Also you. If you can change, why not me?" I'm asking him. "I miss the old you. The chubby one, the innocent one." I'm looking him.

"For what? To be victim for you? So you can bully me again and again?" He look frustrated what I'm said. "Why you can thinking like that?"

"Because I know you, Jimin ssi. I know you very much." I'm standing and walk leave him alone.

I'm standing outside in front of the door for a while and back to my seat. He turn off the lamp and he look at me and I ignore him almost 5 months.

End of the part.